Community post

Discussion

Where are you Die Hard Girls?

View Full Post

We all seem to have been very quiet! Whats going on with you all girls? I've been reading but not doing much writing. Hope you're all ok.

User Image 16th Sept 2010

27 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 27 of 27 Replies

high five sisters! Let's swop hopelessness and for hopefulness, we cant give up. At least we're in it together!

12 years ago • Post starter

I don't know if you ladies saw Joy's post this AM on another thread... expectingtoexpect... she has been on this site since before I started and she started the BYOB thread.... well, she got pregnant two months ago but has been sticking around and she found out yesterday her baby died! She was 10 weeks..... and no heartbeat....

So sad......

12 years ago

Oh my god! Thats awful and so sad. The same thing happened to me. When you get that far along you think everything is fine.

How is everybody doing this cycle?
I'm out. on to another :)
Hope to hear some great news here!

We're 27, TTC since we got married. No pregnancies, 3 fur babies. Male & Female fator infertility. Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

well I'll always be out until i get my surgery to find if they can unblock my tubes. The crappy thing this month is i got af on aug 1st for 1 1/2 days,with cramping but only alot of spotting then 2 weeks later last sunday my boobs really hurt and dh and i had just finished doing the deed and wham guess whos all coverd in you know what tmi I know!!!! so af reared her head again only 2 weeks after :( and it lasted for my normal 3 days with little cramping this time.. Totally sucks,as i think perimenopause has started.. af is just all over the place now and i really hate having to wear pantyliners all month but whatever I'm just chilling nothing I can do about it so ce la vie girls :)

12 years ago

Ah man. I hate that. I've done that to DH before. Once I forgot I was on (how I have no idea) and halfway into the deed I remember I had in a plug.....oops. I had to stop get out of bed, fish it out and ...well the mood was ruined. lol.

I'm always out until DH gets his surgery. He has 0% normal sperm, so he gets vericocele surgery, but since our year-end and budget procedures start in August for both of us, we can't do surgery until Feb 2012 at the earliest. But I still play like I have a chance. There's always hope for a miracle right? lol :)

I hope you get your surgery soon. Until then, I guess we'll just play the game, practice is fun right? :)

We're 27, TTC since we got married. No pregnancies, 3 fur babies. Male & Female fator infertility. Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Any of you girls still out there banging your heads against the wall?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo