Community post

Discussion

match fit

In a bid to try and be as healthy as possible i have, for two days, been eating my five a day and drinking a litre of water as well as usual drink intake. I hate fruit and veg. The only reason its good for you is that it takes more calories to chew the shite than contains! Any how i've had my five a day for two days now. But, holy mother of god, whenever i go for a pee i fart! Not just a little pptthhh but massive PARPPPPPP! Like a trumpet!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

you are hysterical...veggies are yummy..eat them raw with dip!and yes they make me GASSY TOO!I think the prenats contribute to it too!Get some Gasx,works great

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

Whats gasx? I only have rennies! Its that bad it takes two closed doors and tv turned to at least 16 to drown it out! Worse thing is, it takes me so much by surprise, i laugh for like 30 seconds after i trump!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo