Community post

Discussion

A New Cycle, A New Thread.

CD1. Joy of joys.
Well here I am again girls. Getting on everyones nerves no doubt with by obsessive behavior.
I am waiting for an appointment with "How to make a barren old lady fertile Doctor" in the mean time I will keep trying!
The month I will make a little pledge to myself.
1) I will not take B6, Vitex or Happy PMS cream. I will let nature take its course.
2) I will adopt the every other day method. Keeping the little swimmers strong and bountyful.
3) I will not mutter, under my breath, swear words at pregnant women or women with newborns.
4) I will not flick through catalogues fantasizing and drooling over baby stuff and adding up the cost in my head of kitting out an imaginary nursery.
5) I will not secretly sniff the heads babies when I do not know their mother.
6) I will not cry while watching "One born every minute"
7) I will not try any more baby formula. Its disgusting.
8) I will not contemplate buying any nappies(diapers) just coz they're on special offer and I will save a fortune in the long run.
9) I will not rinse my hair in cat pee* 3 times a day because it increases fertility.
10) And I will definately not test until AF is due!

This is the vow I make.
Cannot promise about number 5 or 10 but will try.
*I made that up so dont try it.
Wish me luck!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

sarah :

I am on the same cycle as you and am ready to journey with you.....

I would take the pledge with you about the testing before AF; but I know that would be purjury...lol.....

I am however, not going to use soy isoflavones this cycle and trying to do more natural things as well...... I can't believe the dr. was such a rag for you.... I have health issues (ongoing) and I have been there.... it is sooo frustrating when dr's treat patients that way and you feel soo helpless! I hate it! Well, all I can say from my experience is to try try again and find a dr. that will listen to you.

Here is to February !!!!

13 years ago

Good luck ladies, same position here.....starting cycle 2, CD1! Will follow ur progress!

13 years ago

Hurrah Imready! We got a little club!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo