Community post

Discussion

clomid girls!

Has anyone experienced late ovulation or no ovulation during the first clomid cycle?

User Image 16th Sept 2010

6 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

sarah are you on clomid? and if you are what is it like?

13 years ago

Hi Sarahmc...On my first round of Clomid I ovulated late, CD22 of a 35 day cycle. Our timing was off so we didnt get a chance to at that time. I am now on round 2 of Clomid this time 100mg. Good luck!!

13 years ago

@tiff - did you ovulate on your own before Clomid? I do and normally on cd11. I am now on cd19 and have not had a positive opk yet. This is my 1st round 50mg cd3-7. Did your doctor do bloodwork on cd21? I'm really stressing out...any insight you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

Hi Sarah, I don't ovulate on my own due to PCOS. We have been TTC for over 5 years but this is our first expirience with clomid. I wouldnt stress to much late ovulation is common with clomid . I wish I could have a blood test done but my Dr. said clomid would work for me so she didnt want to take blood??? Have you had any hot flashes? OMG...it's horrible . Let me know how things go!

13 years ago

hi again..Sarah hasnt started clomid yet.she actually started this thread to get answers for me..I wasnt able to post so she posted..I really hope my cycle days increase to 32 or mor2 since Im already at cd20 in the morning.I have O'd like clockwork until I took clomid this cycle..Im so afraid its messed me up..How long was your cycle before clomid?Ive had some hot flashes but nothing to bad but my boobs have been super sore.Im also bloated.keep me posted please..

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

Hi!! Well before I started taking Metformin (I have been on it for almost 4 months now) my cycles were VERY irregular. Sometimes I would go several months witout . My cycles are slowly returning to normal they went from 44 days to 39 days and my last was 35 days. I could ABSOLUTELY tell when I ovulated last month, so Im hoping Its the same this month so we can lots! I am only on CD10 today expecting O in another week or so. Good Luck to you!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo