Community post

Discussion

UK Girlies

Just wanting to touch base with women this side of the pond. All my buddies in the US or Canada dont usually get on here until 2pm GMT. And then are all in full swing at my bedtime!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

20 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 20 Replies | Last Page

Hey Sarah, I'm from Australia - does that count??

13 years ago

Yeah of course it does! You'll be awake at the beginning of my day! Its just so quiet until later. What time is it there?

13 years ago • Post starter

Almost 11pm, and probably almost my bed time :(

What time is it there?

13 years ago

Almost noon. Christ you're further ahead than I thought!
So you're nine hours ahead and theyre all at least six hours behind! So you're off to bed and theyre just getting up! And we are all chatting together! Amazing!

Yeah its all a bit mind boggling.

I just went and made myself a cuppa and am polishing off the last of my birthday cake as week speak - so I'm probably good for another 30 mins!

13 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday! Whats your story?

My name is Josie, I'm 29 I'm in my 2nd month ttc bub #3, due to O tomorrow I think. I'm also a poas addict, and decided to give the opk's a go this month (to get my poas fix haha) - what a total waste of money that was!!

How about you?

13 years ago

38, married DH in April last year. Thought I could pick and choose when to get preggers. How wrong could I be? Finally got BFP in July. Never felt quite right though. I have DD and she is twenty so I knew what symptoms I was looking for. Started (week 6) loosing brown blood every time I went to the loo (BM) but put it down to constipation and straining. But alas that was not the case. went for a scan at 10weeks 5days and baby had died at 6 and a half weeks. D&C day before my birthday. (16th Sept) and never got AF for 5 and half weeks. So we are trying again and not getting anywhere!

Ahh thats awful! Hopefully your bub will come soon! An October baby would be nice!! How many dpo are you now? Do you have any promising symptoms?

This site is a wonderful distraction!! I'm hoping to hold out from testing until the day af is due... Hopefully my new friends will be able to keep me strong!

13 years ago

Dont count on me! I'll be telling you to test at 5dpo! I even tested yesterday at 1dpo! Well Ive done every thing in my power this month. BD'd everyday since AF left. Used preseed, progesterone cream, OPKs, B6 and Vitex. So if it doesnt happen this time Im off to the Drs to get me some Clomid!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo