Community post

Discussion

UK Girlies

View Full Post

Just wanting to touch base with women this side of the pond. All my buddies in the US or Canada dont usually get on here until 2pm GMT. And then are all in full swing at my bedtime!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

20 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 20 Replies

Wow, thats dedication!! Surely you will have your bfp soon. I'll be keeping my fx for you.
I wish I was that dedicated, I'm flat out remembering to take my vitamins daily lol

I just saw your other post about Clomid - sounds like it works wonders!! Maybe if you do take it you'll end up with twins? That would be awesome!

13 years ago

I'm going for quads! But twins would be just as good. At my age my body is trying to get rid of my eggs so twins is an increased risk anyway and with Clomid who knows? I might just get it for the laugh!

13 years ago • Post starter

Quads!! You'd need a nanny haha!

I'd love twins, but its not likely I'd get them. Twins don't run in my family, and I'm not at the age where I'd be releasing multiple eggs...

I think it just about time for me to get to bed. I'm sure my little ones will have me up at the crack of dawn! I'll check in tomorrow when I wake up to see how your doing

13 years ago

Goodnight.

Hello Sarah

How are you getting on this cycle?

Hope you are well.

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Hiya Lemons! We've you been?
I'm doing great, think I'm 3dpo but not sure coz got a + OPK for three days! How you feeling?

Hi Sarah, I have been following your posts for quite a while and just wanted to say good luck. I am 37 and had been trying to conceive for a year before I got pregnant in August 2010. Twins (identical) lost at 15 weeks, now 6 weeks pregnant again (possibly twins again, this time in separate sacs, will be confirmed Friday). I don't know what the odds are of getting pregnant twice in a row with twins but your chances are definitely increased at our age. Anyway, just wanted to say good luck and hope to see your BFP soon.

Lilypie Maternity tickers  BabyFruit Ticker

13 years ago

Hi Sarah

My computer was on the blink all over Christmas - only got it back up and running yesterday

I am doing great thanks - really suffering from the nausea and tiredness at this stage and some random food aversions and cravings - can't complain though.

Fingers crossed for you as always

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

hullo!

I am in the UK so thought I would say hi! :o)

Only found the site yesterday, soo happy i have people to share my new obsession of poas with!

13 years ago

Welcome

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo