Community post

Discussion

B-O-R-E-D!

Its just so boring, waiting around to ovulate! Last month it was Cd 16, month before Cd 12. At least with the tww you can imagine symptoms and feel things that arent really there, but its allowed, coz its the tww! Now it doesnt matter it your bbs ache or you feel sick in the morning or you fancy eating coal or you're slightly constipated coz I know Im not pregnant! I cant wait for that evap to show up at 6dpo and make my stomache flip because Im sure the line's slightly pink and not at all grey. And how by 9dpo I'll have convinced myself that First Response (six days sooner) just don't work for me! And then the lovely blue dye tests that are always BFP! But only after two hours when I've dug out from the bottom of the bin! Then when I've racked up a total of about £80 on every test type imaginable, just purely that one might me a fluke and detect HCG when none of the others have, AF will arrive and I'll be back to square one!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

204 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 204 Replies | Last Page

LMAO You sooo just described EVERY month for me... That is exactly what i do. I even will get af and think,after a few days that my flow was just a bit different so i must be preggers and will poas. God why do we do this to our selves

13 years ago

Hahahahahahaha! I did one today! Af was last Saturday but convinced Ive experienced vanishing twin syndrome!
And although Af was exactly the same as the month before, and the month before that I didnt have any headache! Maybe high progesterone levels keeping headche at bay?! Was a load of bull! Hahahahaha!

13 years ago • Post starter

Ha ha ha ha ha This is so true its laughable.

Im waiting to ovulate at the moment but be and the other half have just decided to do it every day for over a week and when we have BD then i must keep my legs up high amd not move....even for a wee.
I was so convinced lst month. Why as soon as you say "we are trying" does your body play tricks on you? I must have spent the majority of the TWW on google or on here or just generally feeling my bbs or weighing myself. I just hope this month something different happens so i have something really exciting to get giddy about.

Good luck to you and keep up with your posts

lottyxxxx

13 years ago

lol i got one better. for the next 6 days i will pinch my nipples to see if they are sore, then the day before af will show. i will be convinced im preggers cuz my nipples hurt sooo much, but really they only hurt cuz i've been playing and pinching them for the previous 6 days...

13 years ago

Hahahahahahahaha! I just look forward to the test checking. Check at 1 min, check at 3 mins, check at 10 mins and endlessly through the day. Shine a bright light through it from the back, tilt it in every angle. Then splash myself in face with pee when I break the thing open! Oh roll on TWW, I cant wait!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Yup do the exact same thing after i break it apart, i will even take it outside into brightr light and tilt squint and all cuz i swear i see a line!!! I even keep them in a drawer in my bathroom and weeks later will go and look at them cux you know it could chamge to a bfp over the course of those few weeks... OMG we are insane and I love/hate every minute of it

13 years ago

Hahhha, you girls are hilarious!!! I had a good laugh!!!! Thansk for this, I actually needed it. I am now (I think in the TWW). And yes, I am doing all of the above...lol!
With my 1st pregnancy I did not know anythnig about TTC, and it worked the second month, now, I read too much, I worry too much, I analyse too much...and here I am, cycle #4...with previous cycles over 40 days (since we started to TTC), and no baby, lots of money spent on HPTs and a sense of desperation building up during the TWW. i always tell myself...this HAS to be it! And then AF shows and then again...we start all over again!

You are great, all of you! You really described each and every cycle that I had since TTC #2... straight to the point!

Well what can we do but hope, analyze, and pray.

Have a great day gals!!!

xoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Welcome happy!!!! come join the madness of poas. We all do these crazy things and if dh knew what i did he would definatley put me in a mental asylum lol. thats why all you girls are perfect, we all understand and we all know we aren't crazy

13 years ago

My poor DH will think Im up to no good. When Im in the HPT labratory, inspecting shadows and whether theres actually enough pee on the stick, he walks in, I jump out of my skin.
Him "what you upto"
me "oh nothing"
him "what have you just thrown behind the microwave"
me "what, nothing"
him "I-just-saw-you-throw-something!"
me "I-dont-think-you-did!"
him "what are you hiding from me"
me "oh thats just great, you dont trust me"
and so on and so forth.
And that sort of thing happens in my house from 3dpo until CD10!

Oh ladies I have done all these
the nipples thing
the bled but oh maybe it was a fluke i didnt really have a period( but for me i actually did bleed when i was pregnant)
The hmmmm lets take this outside and look and the oh my maybe this test is broken i should do another.
I bearly even did the BD this month i mean really its not emmaculate conception here but i think oh just maybe it was.

I even think hmmm maybe i have uti and thats why i am not getting my line.

I swear i have lost my ever loving mind.

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo