Community post

Discussion

B-O-R-E-D!

View Full Post

Its just so boring, waiting around to ovulate! Last month it was Cd 16, month before Cd 12. At least with the tww you can imagine symptoms and feel things that arent really there, but its allowed, coz its the tww! Now it doesnt matter it your bbs ache or you feel sick in the morning or you fancy eating coal or you're slightly constipated coz I know Im not pregnant! I cant wait for that evap to show up at 6dpo and make my stomache flip because Im sure the line's slightly pink and not at all grey. And how by 9dpo I'll have convinced myself that First Response (six days sooner) just don't work for me! And then the lovely blue dye tests that are always BFP! But only after two hours when I've dug out from the bottom of the bin! Then when I've racked up a total of about £80 on every test type imaginable, just purely that one might me a fluke and detect HCG when none of the others have, AF will arrive and I'll be back to square one!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

204 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 204 Replies | Last Page

Morning!

So i didn't test today...ran out of HPTs. I hate FRER because they tell you the truth about the situation. So I'm going to go to the store today and test a little later. I have no clue how many DPO I am...but last night I did not even have supper and i was extremely bloated, maybe it's AF...doonnnoooooo....

Besides that, nothing major...just very dissapointed that I do not get positive results even after 4 cycles...grrrr...

Ok, off to the store to buy HPTs...
I'll post my results later...

Baby dust!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

@aroma - so sorry you're feeling ill.I'm just getting over the flu..I had to miss a week of work.Stay in and take care of yourself...
@Happy - HURRY UP, WE'RE WAITING!! No peer pressure..lol
@cj - sounds promising, maybe implantation?
@Sarah - you are NOT playing nice!Now I'm scared to take the rest of my prescription!!I'll send the rest to you!lol! BTW - I hope you can't scratch your ITCH!! teehee! Love you!!

Update on me - 3rd day of clomid. No side effects so far. I did notice I wasn't hungry at all yesterday and night sweats for the past two nights, but I'm not sure either one is due to the clomid. Per doctor's instruction, start bedding on cd5 and bed every other day, so it's time to get my freak on!!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

just called into work. i figure me staying at home is better than hacking all over my clients while i do their facials,pedicures and manicures,do i feel guilty??? you bet i do as i know i had a fully booked day.but hey i only get sick once a yr so to my clients. af is very wierd today pretty clotty,which never happens but hardly any cramps. i am sooooo not complaining... at least i can sit here and drat up that letter to dh today in prep for thursday...

13 years ago

Kris, why Thursday?

13 years ago • Post starter

cuz i go to work 11-7pm and he gets home at 4pm, will go straight to fb and then will read it. he will be calm enough by the time i get home from work that we can discuss it like adults, and that he has had time to think about the letter

13 years ago

Ive written you a poem!

An Ode to a selectively deaf husband

Dear Husband I love you more than life its self
But times a ticking on and youâ??re leaving me on the shelf
Of women with no babies and no future plans
This isnâ??t just up to you
This isnâ??t just in your hands.

Dear Husband I love you more than words can say
But my patience is wearing thin with every passing day
Its like you donâ??t give a sh!t and happy with your boys
You cant make this decision
You cant steal away my joy

Dear Husband I love you always and never doubt
But you canâ??t say â??tomorrowâ?? when tomorrows running out
My fundamental right in life is to have my way
I will do this with or without you
I cant cry another day

So get your act together and show me all your stuff
Coz packing up and moving out is going to be really tough
I will not beg and plead you or get down on my knees
Its time you stepped up to the mark
And gave me what I need!

Whats with the stupid punctuation?! Sorry, it wasnt there when I typed it!

OMG!!! sarah thats friggin amazing,you are very creative. I love it lol.. hopefully the letter will do the trick,but at this moment he is being a ding aling, he called from work and i said i called in,so he turns around and says oh good then you can make dinner WTF is that... maybe im taking it the wrong way cause im pmsing today or ishe just being a jerk!!!!

13 years ago

A bit of both I think. Dont show him that! Thats just for you!
Make him dinner, get some wine and have your talk. Make your point without shouting or punching. And also say you want him to think about sa. Then he cant say no!

ya i guess a bit of both,just thought he would be a little nicer since i have a cold.and NO WAY will i ever show him that poem lol this site is for my eyes only. Do you not work today sarah?

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo