Community post

Discussion

B-O-R-E-D!

View Full Post

Its just so boring, waiting around to ovulate! Last month it was Cd 16, month before Cd 12. At least with the tww you can imagine symptoms and feel things that arent really there, but its allowed, coz its the tww! Now it doesnt matter it your bbs ache or you feel sick in the morning or you fancy eating coal or you're slightly constipated coz I know Im not pregnant! I cant wait for that evap to show up at 6dpo and make my stomache flip because Im sure the line's slightly pink and not at all grey. And how by 9dpo I'll have convinced myself that First Response (six days sooner) just don't work for me! And then the lovely blue dye tests that are always BFP! But only after two hours when I've dug out from the bottom of the bin! Then when I've racked up a total of about £80 on every test type imaginable, just purely that one might me a fluke and detect HCG when none of the others have, AF will arrive and I'll be back to square one!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

204 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 204 Replies | Last Page

LMAO, this is clearly the best thread ever!!!
You are all hilarious! How could I even start to tell my friends about this...they will never understand!!! But you do, you actually DO...all of you! Amazing!

Ok so I guess I am 10 DPO today, BUT, i have LOADS...and when I say LOADS, i mean it...of EW slippery cm today. Is that normal? Am I only ovulating now? So now I'm thinking...either I am ovulating, either I"M PREGNANT...you know those women that just get tons of EWCM around the time when they get their BFP? So what do I do? I pee...on a stick that looks so pretty, inviting, loving...and then what happens? Well it's the whole 9 yards again...twisting, turining, lighting, imagining...and still no line...or maybe there is something? OF course not, it is all in my head... so yeah, here i am right now!

Let's see what tomorrow brings, or maybe a small HPT for tonight? Maybe I am like those women that get higher HGC at night...

HAHAHA!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Hahahahaha! Im convinced my hcg doubles from fmu to early evening. On a really good poas day i think my record is five tests! 10dpo? Hell fire, i'd be testing on the hour every hour! Even contemplating doing another opk, dont want to miss the surge do i? I wonder what the earliest bfp was achieved?

13 years ago • Post starter

Hahahah Sara, I didn't buy OPKs this month. I tried to "take it easy"...but we'll BD for sure tonight! Just in case...
I only have one HPT left, so I'll try to wait until tomorrow AM...IF I CAN!!!! If not I'll go get some more tonight. I keep on taking my temps, but it is during the day...so it's not really worth anything. My temps have gone down though since last night...so maybe it is implantation? I HOPPPPEEEE! :-)
I'll keep you posted for sure!

Can't wait to go get more HPTs!!! :o)

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

crazy i tell you ... were all effin nuts....

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

I am so beyond crazy...BUT Im glad to know you girls are right here with me....I am holding out until Friday before I test..HAHAHAHA RIGHT..bfn yesterday..I better get a BFP or Ill need a room with padded walls.Keep posting ladies.you sure make me laugh..mostly at myself because I could have written all of your posts word for word..WE ARE TRULY IN NEED OF HELP..baby dust

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

Ok so here I am happily waiting for af ( NOT) but anyways she will be here thurs day i tested last night and got a bfn knowing thats probably the final out come i am thinking well maybe its just taking a few days to double blah blah knowing i should damn well be getting my bfp if it was coming already. I have now convinced myself that i could still be preggo just to get smacked with af on thursday grrrrr

13 years ago

Im getting a bit panicky coz i've only got 6 internet hpt dip strips left! Short of breath, sweaty palms and constant shakes. Im only on cd11 and havent even had a + opk yet! Must buy 50 tomorrow!

ha ha ha i do the same thing i have like 15 test stashed
if i run below 5 i start to panic .. what are we going to do when we actually get preggo and dont need to poas ???????

13 years ago

I have a 3 pak of FRERs and thats it...The bfn I got yesterday was Dollar Store test..blue lines..arent the blue lines a no-no?I get so confused on which tests seem to be better..

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

I will make sure i use them all or give them to you! Hahahahaha!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo