Community post

Discussion

B-O-R-E-D!

View Full Post

Its just so boring, waiting around to ovulate! Last month it was Cd 16, month before Cd 12. At least with the tww you can imagine symptoms and feel things that arent really there, but its allowed, coz its the tww! Now it doesnt matter it your bbs ache or you feel sick in the morning or you fancy eating coal or you're slightly constipated coz I know Im not pregnant! I cant wait for that evap to show up at 6dpo and make my stomache flip because Im sure the line's slightly pink and not at all grey. And how by 9dpo I'll have convinced myself that First Response (six days sooner) just don't work for me! And then the lovely blue dye tests that are always BFP! But only after two hours when I've dug out from the bottom of the bin! Then when I've racked up a total of about £80 on every test type imaginable, just purely that one might me a fluke and detect HCG when none of the others have, AF will arrive and I'll be back to square one!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

204 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 204 Replies | Last Page

And sadly all the preggo symtoms i have are also my pms symptoms the fatigue the headaces the cramping. grrrrrrr my body is retarded...

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

Sarah-I have to tell you again I love your posts! They crack me up..

And Ladies.. just when you think you're crazy.. think of me..

I know I need IVF and no chance to get pregnant but I still take numerous tests, crack them open, imagine a line there,, I swear Im pregnant.. the disappointment of the negatives has subsided a little because now when AF arrives I kind of just laugh and think..

"yes you are a complete looney"

:)

13 years ago

you should come over to my house and look in the 3rd drawer of my bathroom, FULL and i mean full of used hpts lol. dh doesn't know a dam thing thank god lol.. i think i have even got to the point where i swear i will cause nauceausness in my body cuz im convinced. and i took a hpt yesterday and all morning this morning while posting i have been looking at it. i have n the past even got to the point where i will pee on an old one thinking it will change wtf is wrong with us lmao.. i have never told anyone that one lol you guys are the first..

13 years ago

Hahahahahahaha! What shocks me most is women who are ttc and have no idea what an opk is! I mean, come on. Without opks my life would be completely over! Two solid weeks of twiddling my thumbs! If I'm not HPTing Im OPKing! Oh my god, Ive just realised that Im destined to POAS everyday for the rest of my pre-menopausal days! Hahahahahahahaha!

13 years ago • Post starter

Aroma, do not fret! I double dip too! If the chemicals havent worked first time round surely they're good for a second go? Hahahahahahaha!

We must contniue this thread lol, sadly i have to go to work but i will so be checking in in about 9 hrs, good luck girls and don't pee on too many sticks while im away lol. have a great day ladies

13 years ago

DO they have POAS group.

hi my name is Susan and i compulsivly pee on a stick.

13 years ago

Maybe we should have hypnotherapy or something? Counselling might help. Worst of it is, I love it! Its a bit embarrassing going to the same shop every other day to but a HPT. and its only every other day coz I exhaust the other two shops on the other day! I find myself loitering in the doorway to see which shop assistant is on, hoping its not the one that was on the other day.

ha ha ha i do the same thing.... i go to walgreens and think god i hope its not the shelby woman she thinks i have lost my marbles

13 years ago

Just opk'd and negative! Grrrrrrr, that means maybe not happening until cd16. Running out of preseed and enthusiasm for sex! Only been bding for three days! Do we reckon every day or every other? Quality or quantity? Only 50% make it through the cervix, what a waste! Anyone ever considered those cup thingys?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo