Community post

Discussion

June 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

For all the ladies with cycles that give them a hopeful EDD of/on/around June 2017, join us!

AFM, 13th time's the charm, right? CD2 - Shark Week is here.

184 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 184 Replies | Last Page

No positives yet, Scrappy, I'm only at 7dpo, I don't think we've had much testing yet. Couple more days, maybe some BFPs will roll in.... My temp dropped too, I'm hoping it's just a dip and it'll go back up.

Kfrazel - welcome to June! TTC while moving...that's challenging. You are better at stress than I.

TrishRN - I'm horrible about testing early too. I'll be pleased if I can hold out till 9dpo.

Trying - Fingers still crossed for you. 11dpo is still early.

annmarie - thank you! Me too.

Andy21 - I'm about where you are, but I've been convinced too many months that I was pregnant only to be devastated when I wasn't. I can't get my hopes up too much now. The cost is too great.

Jersey - My cycles have lengthened but I think its because of the clomid. They were actually shorter before, but after my pregnancy. But I've heard that with every pregnancy, your body writes the rules all over again. Anything can change.

AFM, I'm 7dpo. No symptoms but a raging cold that I can't seem to get rid of. I was sick when I got pregnant with both my sons too, but I refuse to see it as a symptom. It could just be a coincidence. Or maybe something I haven't thought of - like the cold medicine actually helps me conceive?? Idk. Other than that, nothing. No sore boobs, no cramping, nothing - and I usually have all that for PMS, so that makes me happy. No signs are good signs.

7 years ago • Post starter

14 dpo...AF due tomorrow I guess...lots of cramps only cm fluid...BFN today...oh well on to the next cycle...

7 years ago

I completely understand until about 2 months ago I was almost convinced I was like 3 months and was then disappointed.. Hopefully this is it for both of us . But I've been cramping my period is due on the 1st so I don't know what to think :(

7 years ago

Calvingirl-I completely understand until about 2 months ago I was almost convinced I was like 3 months and was then disappointed.. Hopefully this is it for both of us . But I've been cramping my period is due on the 1st so I don't know what to think :(

7 years ago

Calvingirl-I completely understand until about 2 months ago I was almost convinced I was like 3 months and was then disappointed.. Hopefully this is it for both of us . But I've been cramping my period is due on the 1st so I don't know what to think :(

7 years ago

Hello everyone!

Calvingirl-Thank you for the warm welcome and the advice about laying on my stomach. I've been told I have a tilted uterus so that's some helpful information. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and everyone this month

AFM, I think I'm out. I just got a BFN. I was asked to go out to Happy Hour but declined because of the TWW. And you know what I realized?? That alcohol would make the two week wait a lot more bearable LOL!! But I feel bad even having a sip of wine this close to my expected period. So, that prompted my to test. I only allow myself to test once per cycle. At this point I'm about 11 days DPO ..so it is what it is at this point. On to the next cycle

Does anyone else here dread going to the gynecologist?

7 years ago

Today I am 15 dpo. Temps are still above cl. Yesterday morning I got a bfn. I'm not going to test today. I think I should of seen some sort of line yesterday day if it happened this cycle. I was expecting my temp to drop this morning...

User Image

7 years ago

Argh. Here I am thinking I'm 5dpo based on FF and OPKs but Countdown puts me at 3dpo. Don't know what to believe anymore. There were no totally obvious temp spikes on my BBT and I'm a stickler for dates. Any charting experts willing to take a look?

trying_for_another is your LP usually 15 days? Temps remaining high still sounds promising to me! Good luck!

calvingirl I was all set to wait until 10dpo but now I don't know if that would really be 8dpo or what! Every month we've tried I've had an early faint positive here or there...finally had a breakdown when AF showed last month and told myself never again. But then that was right after AF and I'm back to being excited and hopeful again. Not sure I'll ever learn!

<a href=

7 years ago

My lp has been 14 days. So I suppose I'm a day late...

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies

@ trying for another, Is not over until the shows her ugly face.

@trish, I suggest you follow the countdown to ease your mind, so by the time you reach 9dpo you will actually be 11dpo with ,

@ andy and calvin I know the feeling, last month I had a chemical or false test, I started glorifying the creator, and all of a sudden boom, the AF showed up.

AMF: I am 10 DPO today and I actually not temping, so I would know my temps rate. My boobs are soooo extremely sore, the nipples are untouchable, the armpit swollen, lots of creamy cm, not sure if is AF symptoms or there will be a .

I am very skeptical to POAS, the shame/pain/disappointment of looking on that stick is unbearable. I will wait until 14 or 15 DPO, AF due in 3 days, and will only test after that, is hard but I am going to hold on.

Keep updating, to all, lots of to you

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo