Community post

Discussion

June 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

For all the ladies with cycles that give them a hopeful EDD of/on/around June 2017, join us!

AFM, 13th time's the charm, right? CD2 - Shark Week is here.

184 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 184 Replies | Last Page

So onto day 8 of the flashing smiley face... Took that at 6 am. I fell back asleep until 9:30 & used an opk test strip that I've been using alongside the clear blue opk. That test was a very obvious positive. Would you girls count today as O day? Just disregard the CB test & go with the other test strip? Thanks in advance!

7 years ago

@Frog the spotting totally stopped...lasted about 3 days and it was super light. I guess I just needed to worry about something. Haven't DTD because I don't want to spot again lol. My doctor had suggested blood tests to make sure HCG levels were doubling, but I would have been worrying all weekend waiting for the results so I declined. I have my first appointment on Tuesday, lines are still super dark and temp is staying way up. I feel a lot more confident now. Hope you're feeling well!

@kfraxel I only ever used internet cheapie OPKs so I don't know enough about flashing smilies! If I saw one test go dark though, I would definitely be BDing! Are you checking CM? Are you temping? Whats your chart looking like?

@mommastrange92 My periods did some weird things while ttc. Definitely got my hopes up a few times. I would take a hpt to put my mind at ease if I were you.

<a href=

7 years ago

Trish- I wasn't able to temp this month because i just ended a cross country drive this week. It was impossible to keep my times consistent. So no info feom that. We've been bd-ing for what seems like forever but if I'm happy to finally see a positive opk! Hubby woke me up at 4:30 this morning lol so we could have had perfect timing ;) ive got my fingers crossed!

7 years ago

So cd 24 for me and I still have no idea if I ovulated or not this cycle! I have ewcm today but opk still not dark enough. Fun fun... I think I wanna temp next cycle!

7 years ago

@Trish I am glad the spotting stopped, I remember random spotting with my first pregnancy, I am sure nothing to worry about, especially with your first appt on Tuesday. Mine is on Wednesday, just health history with MA. I can officially say morning sickness (or anytime sickness) has kicked in... Ugh. How have you been feeling otherwise? I have been good, minus the nausea.

@danielle I only temped and went off of my cm and position. I know nothing of Opk's so I am unfortunately useless in that territory other than they seem frustrating lol. Hopefully you are good, typically if you have ewcm you are or about to ovulate. Good luck!

7 years ago

Frog: thanks! Lol I ran out of opks. And I'm not buying anymore this cycle! Guess I'll just be going with the flow the rest of my cycle not knowing when or if I ovulated or not!

7 years ago

@Frog they said this appointment coming up is to 'confirm' pregnancy. I confirm it everyday with a thousand pee sticks so I don't know what else they could possibly want to know! Lol How far along are you? I'm 4w5d and no nausea to speak of. I feel a little faint sometimes, cry over the dumbest things and have to pee all the time, but otherwise I'm feeling great! I'm eating a lot of protein and using magnesium oil...I heard both can really combat morning sickness. Along with b vitamins of course, but I have plenty of those in my prenatals.

@danielle I started etc only using OPKs, but then temped the second month. Let me tell you...with temping, I discovered loads more about my cycle. You should definitely try it!

@kfrazel Good luck! This month was the only month ttc that we BD'd twice in one day...it was the day of my first positive opk of the cycle and the day before ovulation per temps. It's definitely a lot when you feel like you've been doing it constantly, but maybe squeeze in one more for good measure! lol

<a href=

7 years ago

Trish- got my solid smiley this am & we BDed...again lol. Maybe tomorrow too if we can find the energy! Hopefully these next two weeks will go by quickly.!

7 years ago

Hi Ladies

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I did a frer this morning and it had a faint second line. So then I did a clearblue and it had a faint cross. And because I'm a complete POAS addict I did a digital clearblue - it said not pregnant but I hope it's because it's very early.

I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated as this month I didn't used any OPK's and only started tempting after I thought I had o'ed.
So I could be 10DPO but not sure.,

Really hoping these faints get darker as I had a chemical in August and a miscarriage on the 9th Oct last year.
Fingers crossed this is a sticky bean.

Kfrazel if it's the same digital OPK I used to use I think you generally ovulated 12 - 48 hrs after getting a solid smiley face. All the best for catching that egg.

Danielle you might find tempting really helpful as it definitely hopes pinpoint ovulation but still good to check CM etc as once you get a temp rise you've already ovulated and eggs only last 12 - 24 hrs post ovulation. GL

7 years ago

@trish right?! I sometimes feel as though I pee on more sticks after getting a positive... Just to see those lines or "Pregnant". It is a true addiction/obsession! I may have to try your stuff for nausea, worse thing is it doesn't help... I am currently 5w1d into pregnancy now.

@danielle I also could feel when I ovulated, not sure if due to intense periods or not, I swear I felt that egg meet sperm lil! I had intermittent mild cramping and pressure throughout whole 2ww and bfp. I hope this works for you!

@annabelle that is so exciting! I hope it gets darker! Did you post your pics?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo