Community post

Discussion

June 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

For all the ladies with cycles that give them a hopeful EDD of/on/around June 2017, join us!

AFM, 13th time's the charm, right? CD2 - Shark Week is here.

184 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Oh well guess it won't happen for me this cycle... He has more abnormal sperm than good. He was told that putting ice down there 24/7 lol might help. Looks like ivf but insurance won't pay for it. We will have to wait until income tax to start this process. ;( :(

User Image

7 years ago

That sucks, Trying. I'm so sorry. Well don't stop trying...maybe there will be one little Sperm that could make the journey. The body is an amazing thing.

7 years ago • Post starter

Any updates Annabelle or others?

I had a bunch of pink tinged EWCM this morning and smallest amt of brown spotting all day. BBT low this morning. Almost to cover line. No testing for me today. Maybe tomorrow if no AF.

7 years ago

Hey Cdnjenjen, I did a frer digital this morning and it came back yes +. Then because I'm POAS addict I did a normal frer and I was worried the line wasn't darker than yesterday afternoon but I'm hoping it's just because I'm not giving the HCG time to increase.
I guess when I put it in perspective the difference between Monday morning to (Wed) this morning is huge.
Can't wait to see it confirmed on a CB digital but I'm out of them until my order arrives tomorrow or Friday.

I saw my Dr this afternoon and has bloods done so hopefully my HCG is looking good for this early.

I was also referred to a midwife who works with my OB and I have my first appt with her on Monday.

I know how disappointing it is when you see you temp drop, I really hope AF stays away. Fingers crossed for you

7 years ago

Nothing new with me cd 27 today. Got a bfn yesterday morning on a cheapie and I didn't test today so maybe tomorrow I will again. No idea how many dpo I am so don't really know when I should test!!

7 years ago

@annabelle Yay for the digital Yes+ it's always reassuring to see those! I am sure bw will be good!

@danielle there is still time!

@cdnjen I hope af stays away and you get a bfp afterall! GL!

@trying, sorry to hear about hubby's results, has to be difficult... It could happen, GL on journey to IVF!

7 years ago

Hi girls

Nothing really much to report except I'm getting some slight cramping which makes me on edge as AF is officially due today. I'm a complete POAS addict so I took another test today and it's definitely darker. Posted a pic of it.
I just want to get through these next few weeks so I can breathe and not stress out about miscarrying again.

How's things going with you Danielle? It's so hard to know when to test when you're not sure of your DPO.

Cdnjen I hope AF has stayed away

7 years ago

Hey ladies! I took a test about an hour ago and I think I see a faint line! I'm not sure though... it's very hard to tell. It is a little bit pink in person. I will post a photo in my tests if you want to take a look. I don't want to get my hopes up it could be an evap

7 years ago

Well I posted the pics but I don't think it shows up in them

7 years ago

@danielle I think I can see a super duper faint line... Not 100% sure in picture though, GL! Fx it gets darker, test again in the morning!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo