Community post

Discussion

June 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

For all the ladies with cycles that give them a hopeful EDD of/on/around June 2017, join us!

AFM, 13th time's the charm, right? CD2 - Shark Week is here.

184 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Thanks eveyome... unfortunately I took a test this morning same brand and fmu and it was
It must have been a faulty test that gave me a positive yesterday morning. Damn cheapies lol. I got my hopes up. AF is still nowhere to be found. I just wanna get on with the next cycle.

7 years ago

Hi girls! I've been quiet on here for the past few week but today at 11 dpo i got my BFP!! That leaves my EDD to be right around June 28 according to my last AF. According to a site it has me due July 2 according to O but I'm sure a doctors visit will help figure that out :). I can't believe it!

7 years ago

Wahoo that's awesome kfrazel!!! and for a !!!!

Your due date is 5 days after me as I'm due 23rd June.
I got my 2nd HCG blood test results today and it was 720 at approx 19 DPO. It was 59 at 12 DPO so it's doubling nicely taking just under 46 hrs doubling time.

I'm getting booked in for a dating scan in a couple of weeks as today I'm 5 wks, so only a another 35 wks to go

7 years ago

AnnabellT -- THANK YOU!! And congratulations to you as well! I'm awaiting my first HCG results from yesterday :) 4 weeks 2 days as of today lol ... At least according to my research

There is so much for me to learn but for now just trying to keep it quiet is the hardest part! Happy & healthy 9 months to you hun! Keep me posted with how you're doing!

7 years ago

Congrats kfrazel!!!

7 years ago

Thank you danielle664!!

I think i posted my bfp's on my page (im computer stupid )

I had been testing since 7dpo, even thought i know better- & when i saw a faint line on an internet cheapie i RAN to grab a FRER lol. When that showed a line I then ran to chance using a clear blue digital & when pregnant 1-2 showed up I finally believed it. It's been a crazy 24 hours lol

7 years ago

Thank you danielle664!! Sorry to read about your bfn. My fingers are crossed for you!

I think i posted my bfp's on my page (im computer stupid )

I had been testing since 7dpo, even thought i know better- & when i saw a faint line on an internet cheapie i RAN to grab a FRER lol. When that showed a line I then ran to chance using a clear blue digital & when pregnant 1-2 showed up I finally believed it. It's been a crazy 24 hours lol

7 years ago

Oh my gosh ladies!!!!... I'm cd 36 today and I got a this morning!!!! I think anyways... internet cheapie but I will probably take another this afternoon just to see. But clear as daylight and you can see the whole line this time! (I thought I could see something yesterday but only with tools and everyone voted negative on it) I thought I was out for sure this cycle. AF was due between cd 30-34. I'll post a pic of the test in my hpt page!

7 years ago

Danielle- i saw the test & i see the line- I haven't used those so i am not too sure of where the control line is supposed to fall but congratulations! Get a FRER or another type & check again after a hold or tomorrow! to you!

7 years ago

Just took another internet cheapie after a 3 hour hold! And same result!! I will post. I can't believe it I'm in shock! Lol I have no clue when I ovulated.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo