Community post

Discussion

June 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

For all the ladies with cycles that give them a hopeful EDD of/on/around June 2017, join us!

AFM, 13th time's the charm, right? CD2 - Shark Week is here.

184 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Snacker: sorry I'm no help with temps. I'm also at the end of my cycle as well. Seems like we are the last ones? Lol

Cdnjenjen: sorry AF got you good luck for next month though! Hope you get your bfp!

I'm on cd 31 today. I still don't know if I ovulated or not this cycle. Last cycle I was already on my AF today and I was spotting g a couple days before it. No spotting yet. Just creamy cm and cervix is medium/high, open, and firm. Not that it makes a difference with me I notice my cervix is usually all over the place! I took another test this morning and bfn... I'm just waiting on AF to show. I hope I'm not having another 40 day cycle! My last 40 day cycle was in August. I'm definatly temping this coming cycle... I ordered a basal body thermometer online so just waiting on it to come in. I hope AF shows up soon!

7 years ago

Hi ladies, it's been awhile since I'm been on here, I'm out for June on to the next..I been so very sick this cold got a hold on me so hopefully DH and I can still bd this cycle.

@AnnabelleT CONGRATULATIONS,
and congratulations to any other ladies that got bfp.
Fx crossed to those who are still waiting and fx crossed for anyone trying for July babies.baby dust.

7 years ago

Thanks so much cdnzo2016, good luck for catching that egg for this cycle!

How's things with your Danielle?

I'm still taking pregnancy tests and getting a bit frustrated as today I am approx 17DPO and the CB digital is still only saying 1 - 2 weeks. I have seen good progression with the frers.

I got my first HCG levels back and I think I was approx 12DPO and it was only 59 and the nurse was worried that they seem low. I'm going back on Wednesday to redo them but probably won't get the results until Friday. I had to ring today and get my results from last Wed as they didn't bother to let me know

Starting to worry about rick of miscarriage if the numbers don't increase like they should. I have one more CB digital left for tomorrow morning and I have my fingers crossed for a 2 - 3 weeks

7 years ago

Thanks Danielle - dos some research last night and from what I understand : if everything worked there ahould be a dip in temp around dpo8 so think mine was too early- although I'm now on dpo14 but seem to have had all AF Symptoms but now they are gone - I caved and tested yesterday -BFN ???? so it's just riding it out now until AF makes an appearance - we've had a pretty stressful month or 2 so it's probably just that having an effect. Not completely sure I o'd when charts say I did as this was my first month temping not sure I got it right! Fingers crossed it's just a late shower for Danielle and I'm sure everything will be fine for you anabelle - just rest up and let that bean grow xx

7 years ago

Thanks Snackerjack for your reassurance. I think you are right as I got my 2 -3 weeks this morning on the CB digital. Looking forward to having my next hcg levels tested tomorrow morning now.

Fingers crossed that you are just a late implanter and you will still get your BFP. And If not best of luck next cycle for getting your BFP xx

7 years ago

Annabelle: I'm sure you don't need to worry!

I'm cd 32 today and still no sign of AF. No spotting either yet. I will take another dip strip test tomorrow morning if I still have no sign of AF. I'm not even cramping yet.

7 years ago

I'm out - AF gave me a present to go to bed with ???? good luck Danielle !!!!

7 years ago

Thanks Danielle!!! I've really turned into a stresser this time around.

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow, really hope you get your BFP!!! xx

Bugger snackerjack, sorry to hear the witch got you. Best of thing with the next cycle xx

7 years ago

Snackerjack: sorry to hear AF got you!

Cd 33 for me and I'm not sure how many days dpo. But I tested this morning on an cheap internet dip strip and it looks like I might have got a line. It's pink in person but the bottoms of the line is darker than the top. ???? Still now sign of AF for me. No spotting or anything. I was assuming it's just late since my cycles tend to be irregular sometimes. And nothing is out of the ordinary for me... except that I'm normally cramping before AF and I haven't had cramps yet.

You can check the test out on my profile.

Anyone else still in for a June baby??

7 years ago

Just had my first ultrasound today! My doctor didn't indicate transvaginal, so they tried an abdominal ultrasound first which showed an empty gestational sac. I was devastated, but the tech told me she would do the transvaginal u/s and worry about the doctors order later. Little bub appeared right away and the heart is beating nice and strong! Everything looks good...sac measuring 6w3d, but bub is measuring 6w0d so I'm sticking with that. My due date is now a day later.

Anyone else have their ultrasounds yet?

Still keeping my fingers crossed for those of you still waiting to hear if you'll be due in June! Danielle664, your recent hpt looks positive to me!

<a href=

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo