Community post

Discussion

June 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

For all the ladies with cycles that give them a hopeful EDD of/on/around June 2017, join us!

AFM, 13th time's the charm, right? CD2 - Shark Week is here.

184 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies.
Feeling a bit down. Took early 5 days sooner got a bfn.. cd24 10dpo. Af due 10/10/16 question has anyone took 5 days sooner got bfn and then later end up with bfp? Oh I'm just so sad. So another question for you lovely ladies has anyone heard of trying baby aspirn to help ttc? I just picked some up but also heard not so good thing so waiting for more in for. Also has first part of us to check out ovaries and next us to due dye test for tubes on cd1. Good luck. Love hearing from you all.

7 years ago

So i assumed Af came today had Af like cramps so i put a pad on and took some ibuprofen bc i'm a heavy flow and they can get bad. It's been tow hours and the cramps have died down and the only like pinkish blood when i wipe and a orangeish-red-almost brown spot on the pad. I'm very confused because if this was af the it be much darker as that's the norm for me. It could still be Af but it just very strange for me. Has this happened anyone else and still got a Bfp?

User Image

7 years ago

Ugh, so I used a different ovulation chart and it said I ovulated later than I thought, so now I'm actually only 6 DPO and AF is due at 10DPO. I'm pretty sure my luteal cycle is getting too short! And my last BD was 3 days before the new ovulation date :( pretty sure I'm out but I have a couple of days to wait....

Baby Boy Gabriel born 24 November 2014 ???? Baby boy Micah born 2 November 2017 ???? TTC Baby #3!!

7 years ago

So Af came after all, and it was so off too. I was so confused and frustrated, like how am i supposed to tell difference when af all of a sudden skips a day and starts very weird compared to my normal ones? I'm just so tired and exhausted from all of this, we may skip this next cycle just to see if things even out.

User Image

7 years ago

So sorry to hear AF @ mommastrange. It's such a letdown when you are officially late and then AF comes. I've had that happen to me when one app says your two days late and you start getting really excited. Fingers crossed for next cycle

cdnzo2016 it's still early days at 10 DPO, especially if you only implanted at 9DPO. Give it a couple of days and try again. Best of luck though.
I've heard some of the ladies on here say that they are taking baby aspirin but unsure of the mechanics of it and how it helps.
I had to take a low dose of aspirin on the advice of my GP when I got to 8 weeks pregnant with my DS a couple of years. My Dr said it was to stop any potential risk of blood clots in the umbilical cord due to my age.

Frogs@ gosh when I posted that about kiwi fruit I did have a thought run through my head I hoped you weren't allergic. Hope things are going well for you.

taswegianhopeful sperm can last up to 5 days in the cervix so you're definitely not out yet

GL ladies

7 years ago

Ugh day7 of the flashing smiley. It's starting to feel like Ois never going to happen. I'm on CD17. This whole thing is just getting exhausting. I can't really rely on temping this month because we just finished a drive across the country but my other opk strips aren't showing positives either. Sorry for the vent just feeling defeated for the month.

7 years ago

@momma sorry about af... She is a b****... Especially when she is playing tricks. GL next cycle, sometimes just taking a break is needed, and if it happens then it happens that cycle :-)

@cdnzo definitely wait a couple more days, it is a little early for most women to get the positive at 10dpo! It will happen for you soon. I usually wait for 12dpo because I have never had a positive prior to that, even with the 6 days sooner tests. As for the aspirin, I have heard of people using it but I have no insight on it. Maybe send an email to your OB office?

@taswegian I did and only dtd 2 and 4 days prior to ovulation, good luck! Hopefully you get a bfp soon!!

@Annabelle I am not 100% sure if I am allergic but so many in my family are i never wanted to find out! Lol! I hope all is going well for you!

Afm, I was on the phone and looked down and had this moment of "man, my boobs got huge!" They were falling out of my bra! Sorry tmi lol, just a funny moment for me! Otherwise just not feeling like anything sounds good to eat, having to make myself eat a couple of times/day sucks. Had moment of 'almost' regretting what I ate but got past it.

7 years ago

Kfrazel: I hear you I'm on cd 22 normally have a 30-34 day cycle and I still haven't had a positive opk this cycle! :( this is also my first cycle using opks I don't temp. I have been doing them morning and night from cd 12 and on. Feeling very discouraged this cycle :( like am I even ovulating?! Lol or is this cycle going to be very long and drag on. Maybe I just missed my positive opk somehow? Or maybe the cheap dip strips I got are defective? I don't know. But we have been bding every other day since cd 10... hope we didn't miss our chance this month

7 years ago

Danielle- i am so sick of BDing lol! ;). 5 out of the last 7 days! I have regularly 28 day cycles so right now im losing hope. Staying at my mother in laws isn't helping either. Love her but makes it awkward lol. My cheap opk was a bit darker today & i feel like O should be coming soon (physically) but just hasn't yet. I have my fingers crossed for you!

7 years ago

This Af has me so confused! I technically started yesterday but there's sign of it already stopping?! This is not normal for me, Af is normally 5 days long and heavy. This time the bleeding (tmi) is dark but not typically heavy like i've only had to change pads once a day, when usually i'm changing them three times a day. I'm really scratching my head on this one.

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo