Community post

Discussion

July IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

TTC in July 2014

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

71 - 80 of 267 Replies | Last Page

Follies on left is 23 and the right one is 18. So we will be doing the IUI. I will be triggering Thursday nite and having the IUI Saturday morning!!!!!!

9 years ago

So I wanna cry. After taking 250 of clomid, I have 4 folicals also but only one large enough. It is at 16. So the doc goes, no twins this time.... I swear you could hear my heart break. I go back on Friday morning to see how much they have grown. IF it is larger 20ish, then we will do iui. If not then cancel and try again next cycle. At least he is getting more aggressive. He said if ultrasound showed my folical ready but opk not then we will trigger. Ack wanna cry all that clomid and just one???,? Let's pray Friday brings better news.

9 years ago

My oldest are twins..and honestly I kinda freak out a little bit every time I get PG (wether its a take home baby or not) because I would prefer to NOT have another set of twins. Its great seeing them in cute pics and buying matching clothes and what not...but for me...that's where the cuteness pretty much ended. LOL They are 15 now and are good kids...but the toys/clothes have gotten WAY more expensive. LOL

9 years ago

Beta HCG is 103 and Progesterone is 96.7. I'll test again tomorrow.

Texas and SumerianMaiden, Glad to see you both have one in the zone!

Texas, what were the other sizes? any chance of catch up?

9 years ago

Congrats txadams! Nay that HCL double up for you nicely :) are you on any progesterone supplements? I'm not familiar with what is a good progesterone level and have always been put on suppositories and oral progesterone for my tww.

Good luck to the ladies awaiting iui in next couple days :)

9 years ago

I was wanting two so my chance would be better. I just feel so out of it, even before I start

9 years ago

Txk that is great numbers

9 years ago

Texas: I hear ya on the better chances part. I have no left tube so I don't count those ones anyways...even tho my doc says the right tube can sweep over and grab the egg on the left.....I just don't see that as a realistic possibility for me, ya know...

9 years ago

I understand. I just feeling sorry for myself. I need to snap out of it, and thank God for allowing me to have on follicle. After all most women only have one anyway and they get pregnant all the time.

9 years ago

Awhittaker, I think a normal progesterone level at this stage is 30, but there is a big range, up to 50ish. I assume I have more because I had 4 good follicles and probably more than one is now a corpus lutems and each producing some progesterone. I'm also on supplements, that's standard procedure for anyone over 35 at my clinic. More does hurt anything. Previous levels were all about 10 +-3 before this cycle and I was on supplements then too.

I'll have to ask doc how long I'll keep taking the blood tests every few days. May depend on results or may be a long time due to MC fears? Though my miscarriage was due to physical growth issues, not genetic or low progesterone. Don't know.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo