Community post

Discussion

July IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

TTC in July 2014

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

41 - 50 of 267 Replies | Last Page

Second HPT photo today.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=289572

Image 289572 or click my profile.

I couldn't help it. Hubs confirms he thinks something is there. But for the record, he won't be obsessing over the possibility of us possibly maybe being pregnant after trying for so long. He does admit trying for so long isn't really as fun as he originally thought it would be. Boys, oy vey.

Heading to Walmart for FRER. Will MAKE myself not take it until tomorrow morning. May have to give it to hubs to hide. I may need professional help.

Still too early to get my hopes up, but it's clearly too late for that. Tests could be false positives, Wondfo has a history of that. Ah well, if I have to ride this roller coaster, I'm going to suffer the lows no matter what, so I might as well enjoy the highs.

9 years ago

TXkadams and tjwjtw21, good luck!!! I can't wait to hear how your FRER go tomorrow morning!

Sumerian, I'm in that "giving up hope" mode. I made an appointment with an acupuncturist for this Thursday and she was asking all these questions about blood work and history that my docs should have done and I had no idea what the answers were. I nearly lost it on the phone. Why do I keep ending up with these physicians who don't do these things that seem simple? I have no idea what my blood work would say about my fertility problems and why they don't do blood tests every month.

Anywho, she's supposed to run some blood tests, tongue swab, and other things to see what my "levels" are. I'm excited to have another point of view. I also started today with my vegetarian diet and will start a new workout routine tomorrow. It's all about me and feeling good for at least the next few months.

So, I'm just going to keep stalking you until I decide my next plan of action.

9 years ago • Post starter

Good for you red!

9 years ago

TXadams! I see a line too! wow this could really be it! fxed for you! Hope it's time for your dreams to come true! I see a faint one on yours too tj.. hope you both have lots of good news tomorrow... I will be logging in to see!
AFM.. I stated looking at a calendar for when IVF would take place.. only to realize that I didn't understand how I was supposed to wait for AF, schedule a SIS, then have another period, then start bcp, then still do IVF transfer in September?? blah, so I called, and now I will be driving to the clinic 2 hours away after 10 hours of work tomorrow to have the SIS so I can start the bcp on my next AF... I already feel so stressed now! Any of you have a SIS before? If so is it painful? I have always had very heavy periods, so I am a little worried they might find something... better to know I guess...

9 years ago

TXkadams, your pictures even look positive on my crappy computer, I'm excited for you :)!!!

I've been more crampy today and had a stabbing pain on the right had side (just the once), corpus luteum cyst like thing? I'm only 4dpo it was owchy. sore bbs on and off. This is going to be another long wait, lol!

9 years ago

Thanks everyone for the crossed fingers!! I'll post tomorrow after my FRER. Then will have to wait til lunch to get blood test. Results of blood should be back late tomorrow afternoon.

I've had an SIS before, it was just slightly more uncomfortable than an IUI, but just because it has to be in there longer. Maybe take some ibprophen before hand. Good luck and I hope it goes smoothly for you.

9 years ago

Well.... My update is a BFN- on FRER. I was mentally prepared for it so I'm ok with it. I'm going to have an HSG this next cycle so hopefully it will help or provide some answers. Fingers still crossed for you txkadams!!

9 years ago

Awe TJ i am so sorry honey.

9 years ago

Freaking out a little bit right now. As I have said before, the VA takes care of me for most of this infertility crap. So far they have been great about having all my authorizations at my clinic way ahead of time. Well this morning I got a call from the lady who handles all this stuff at my clinic. She tells me they have a 6 month auth for the USs and Dr. visits, but have not received anything for the IUIs!!!! She said the auth is very generic and just says that I am authorized for visits pertaining to unexplained female infertility. So The lady at the VA who usually handles all this stuff for me is on Vaca til next week. The lady who is supposed to be filling in for her has relocated to a VA in Wyoming, and the 3rd lady STILL has not called me back. OMG.

FREAKING THE F**K OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!

9 years ago

I'm 10dpiui/11dpt. I tested out the trigger and the test was stark white this morning. I'm so used to getting negative hpts that I can't imagine that second line coming back. I just feel like it didn't work. I don't feel anything different from other cycles. If anything it's all the same and those cycles were obviously BFNs. I guess I'm just feeling kind of hopeless today. ð???

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo