Community post

Discussion

July IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

TTC in July 2014

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

211 - 220 of 267 Replies | Last Page

That's great, slgamble! I hope you like the acupuncture. It sounds like you have a good, thorough acupuncturist. Yes, mine asked a lot of personal questions too. And they look at things quite differently that we expect health professionals to. Your acupuncturist might have you do things at home yourself too - like suggesting things you can add to your diet, or maybe doing moxabustion yourself, or taking specific herbs. Like I've said before, it took me 6 months of acu treatment, but it totally changed my cycle and I think it played a role in me getting preg.

User Image

9 years ago

12 DPO and a BFN this morning with FMU :/ And the AF pre-game show is beginning.

Decided I would stick with doing the 3 IUIs like I said I would before calling it quits or trying other meds.

Are there other meds? Some months I O on my own and some months I don't. I am worried that if I stop everything and don't force ovulation to happen that I am going to end up with big nasty cysts again.

Are there other courses of meds besides Letrozole and Ovridel? I know my doc does not use Clomid. I respond well to the letrozole..usually get 2-3 follies and sometimes more.

9 years ago

Well I got got my results in for my nixed cycle of progesterone. It was 12. So I definitely ovulated. Great sigh. I asked her for an hsg she said if I did that then no fertility cycle could be done with it. So I said fine. I will do one more Clomid cycle, trigger at 18, use my last sprem, and the if need be switch drs.

9 years ago

Texas, you should check again about the hsg and treatment in the same cycle. I think it just has to be good timing. I did my HSG right after my period stopped and still fit in meds and IUI that month. I think if you have a blockage you might not be able to do the IUI, but only if they can't clear it. I was concerned about the radiation (I also work in a rad lab), but the amount in the X-ray and hsg was minimal.

9 years ago

Helllooooo, Ladies! Boy do I have an update for you!

I've been seeing this acupuncturist now for 3 weeks and she's really looked into my lifestyle, blood work, and past doctor's appointment. The 1st visit she determined that my adrenal glands and my thyroid were off but that I needed a full check on blood work. The 2nd visit she determined that my Ph balance was off and gave me a new diet to eat more alkaline foods. Today's visit I got my blood results back and I'm completely out of whack.

I can't remember what month we had a discussion on testing thyroids and how some ladies levels were off. You're supposed to be in the range of 0.0 to 0.9 and I was 3.9!! 3.9!! Seriously? Why didn't either of my previous doctors test this? I was so mad when I learned this. My thyroid is so out of control it's possibly inflamed and now I have antibodies swimming around trying to fight it because my body believes it's an infection. Hello, McFly!!

The other pieces I learned is that my vitamin D, Iron, and folic acid are all low. But, I take these vitamins every day. Well, the doc feels I'm not digesting minerals very well in my stomach, called hypochlorydria. I'm also slightly hypoglycemic. And, to top it all off, I have a slight allergy to gluten.

So, I'm on 7 different vitamins and now I have to start concentrating on eating gluten free items. Holy moly! There soo many more pieces that she told me and I can't even remember it all. But, I'm so happy to be going to her. I will keep y'all updated on how it's all going.

I hope you all are doing great!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Wow Red that is alot of information, my cousin had about three mc and they said it was due to her being a Celiac. Since my cousin had these problems my father has also been tested and is Celiac. I just eat GF because that gave me a fright.

Vegetables are great alkalisers, eat way more vegetables.
Vitamin D3 is supposed to help ladies with low AMH scores. Your AMH can measue higher on tests in the summer rather than the winter due to your skin making more from sunlight.

I'd like my thyroid tested too but in NZ I think they can't be bothered, mybe I should pester my GP

9 years ago

I got my bloodtest back, it is negative BUT they told me my estrogen level is rising so I might ovulate. When I had a scan on day 21 of my cycle I had a 15mm follicle, I even had EWCM!.

Now it is 19 days later and the fertility clinic thinks I might ovulate, so maybe the 15mm follicle did no release an egg. How weird is this?

So I wasn't sure what to do. They were going to give me provera to induce my period but it didn't make me bleed for two weeks after I stopped last time. The nurse also thought I might concieve and to look out for EWCM again. I thought I might just wait it out this time without the provera. So I have to start counting all over again. The nurse also said this is strange.

I actually wonder if this has happened to me before because I have had at least two cyles like this and one was before I had a baby. This is just the first monitored one I have had

9 years ago

Opal, that is strange. Maybe next time you could trigger even if you aren't going to do the IUI, just timed intercourse? Would that make your cycle shorter?

9 years ago

Yes, that would be better. He said my estrogen was to low to sustain a prgenancy when he found the 25mm follicle. So maybe waiting for next cycle was a good thing.

I'm off on holiday next week, so I'm going to forget about it but watch for EWCM like they say

*SumerianMaiden, have you had your Vitamin D levels checked? Just a thought, you could google Vitamin D3 and mc.

9 years ago

So let me share my stupid Bethany moment of the day. I am two days late for my period. So my mind started to play tricks with me. I was like omg what if I was pregnant from last cycle, cause people can get their period and still be pregnant. Was I going to be on one of those I did not know I am pregnant shows. Then I started to freak thinking omg, I took 250 of Clomid. My poor jelly bean. So this morning with still no Af I rushed and took a Frer. Of course it was negative. But I swear it scared me.... Come on.Af. let's get this started

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo