Community post

Discussion

July IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

TTC in July 2014

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

181 - 190 of 267 Replies | Last Page

TEXAS: thank you for looking at the pic. I appreciate it. Idk, I think I am going nuts and am just hoping SO damn bad that this is finally it for us. At the same time, I am trying not to get too excited. I guess I will have to wait and see what tomorrow and the next several days bring. I did read some posts on other sites about women who had this exact situation. For some it was their BFP cycle and for others it was still the trigger playing tricks and they ended up with BFNs.

So I guess I will just have to *keep* waiting it out.

9 years ago

Sending a prayer.

Afm my sister in law is on the same cycle time as me, just announced she thinks she is pregnant this cycle. They have a 1 1/2, and this was their first month trying.... I swear if she is pregnant, and I did not even get to try.... I am going to explode

9 years ago

Ugh - think we missed our window this month. OPK was positive yesterday morning, but we didn't manage to get our act together and get our act together yesterday or this morning and my husband injured himself working in the yard today so it's a no go for lovin' this evening (although tonight would probably be too late anyway since the EWCM has disappeared). I don't know when the positive started, I didn't test until yesterday morning because it's a bit early for me, I usually ovulate around CD15/16 but I was drowning in EWCM, so decided to test early. We did just happen to BD Thursday night, hope the sperm hung around for a bit!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

This is a month of missed chances.

9 years ago

Learned that the trigger really can play nasty tricks. Took at test about midnight last night before bed and it was still a blaring BFP. Took one this morning with FMU and it is a BFN.....10dpt 8dpiui....at least now I know in 2-3 days my test result should be accurate.

9 years ago

Stupid trigger.

9 years ago

Meds ordered for August FET. Ready to get this process started.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

Good luck smc

9 years ago

16dpo, no AF, I've not tested. Bit sore under arm pits today, had like a burning bbs attack (trying to say its not my imagination).

Sulking in bed with chocolate, cheaper than being a POAs addict for sure. My cycles never used to be this long :/

9 years ago

Opal, are you going to get a beta?? 16 dpo and no AF sure sounds good! Fingers crossed for you!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo