Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

51 - 60 of 349 Replies | Last Page

Kethryes - I am glad that you were able to schedule the operation so quickly. We will be thinking about you girl !!! Good luck and lots of hugs. Get well soon :) Any idea when you will be able to get back to TTC?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Jackie - I hope you are able to receive great news tomorrow!

Kethryes - good luck on your surgery. So glad to hear you don't have to wait long for that!

8 years ago

kethryes - Sounds like you've got a plan! Will be praying for a smooth surgery and recovery for you!

Jackie - it sounds like it could be implantation bleeding! Do you normally get brown spotting at this stage?

8 years ago

Cate: I typically spot for several days before AF comes full force, but never this early. With my first two IUI cycles, I began spotting on 14 and 15DPO. But since my cycles are anything but normal, I never know how much I can really compare things. Yesterday was 10DPO: I received my trigger on 5.22 and did inseminations on 5.23 and 5.24... So I consider 5.23 O day.

The spotting was more pink today, but it's really only noticeable when I check my cervix. Not anywhere near enough to make it to my undies... Sorry TMI. Ugh, feeling lost.

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Jackie - did they ever check your progesterone?
Or do you ever get painful periods?

AFM - 9DPO hopefully AF shows up soon so we can get going :)

I get very intense cramps. Not sure if they specifically check my progesterone, I would assume yes but I will ask tomorrow. Woke up to a lot of blood... Counting today as CD1 and I go in tomorrow for a baseline scan to see if I have can start another round or have cysts left over. I will definitely be asking questions about what we can do to figure out why things aren't working :(

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Jackie - my periods were super intense and painful and I had Endometriosis. Also I had random spotting before and after ovulation (after was more common) - I would randomly spot for few days in my LP before AF would show up.
In December I had exploratory laparoscopy and they found Stage 2 Endometriosis and got rid of it :) I must say the periods are much much less intense now.
Also they should check your progesterone to see if you need to supplement it after IUI.
Just bring these things up to your Dr and see what he/she says.

I should add - the only way really to know if you have endometriosis is through "exploratory laparoscopy"

Hi Ladies,
I just wanted to pop in and say hi and see how everyone is doing.

Basia- good luck with this IVF round!

Kethryes- I hope that your health is okay, my thoughts are with you.

I haven't been around since the March/April board- the OHSS kinda kicked my ass but I'm pretty much over it now. One positive I want to tell you is that with all the IVF drugs in your system, it seems like you're less likely to have bad morning sickness for some reason. (gotta take our wins where we get them right?)

Best of luck to you all!

8 years ago

browni - I am glad you feeling better :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo