Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

91 - 100 of 349 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies

Basia - It seems strange to be saying this but I hope AF shows up soon for you.

BabyPath - Thats awful. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Jackie - I'm sorry AF showed. That really sucks about the cysts. I really hope they allow you to move into IVF.

Essemkay - I'm sorry AF showed. I hope your Lyme disease goes away. The ticks are super bad this year. I hope you don't get any more on you.

Kethryes - Sending you positive thoughts.

TTC - FX that this is it for you guys.

AFM - 10 DPIUI. I'm going to hold out for Friday or Saturday before testing. Don't know what to think, I haven't really been symptom spotting but I also haven't had anything that really stands out.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Kethryes - praying for you today.

Em— Sorry AF showed up :( On the plus side, it’s a fresh start, new beginning with each new month

Basia — Hope AF shows for you!!

While - I understand your reservations about the number of embroys you get. But after going to an IVF information night our clinic offers I was really put at ease. It’s not common to have many embroys with each retrival (at least with our clinic). They aim to retrieve 10 egss, which about 80% are usually “mature”, therefore you hypothetically have 8, then in the fertilization process the growing until day 3 or day 5 usually some embryos are lost. Of the remaining, not all are usually graded “adequate” in which to transfer. They used some real patient data to go through the process and most ended with <7, somewhere between 4-6 on average I’d say. I don’t know if this helps at all, but it helped me. I do know in the States the laws are differnet, their goal might be to retrieve more eggs than 10. Maybe that’s a conversation you can have if you haven’t already.

Jackie - I’m sorry about how you’re feeling. Not the news that you want to hear about the cysts and needing to take time off. Prayer for your quick return to trying. Re: the cost, I hear ya. It’s the big jump my husband and I are (trying) to prepare for. From $350 to ~ $10,000 for us.

Babypath—I’m sorry you’ve had a rough recovery after the retrieval. I hope you begin to feel better. Rest up :)

Margie —Best to wait!! Although I didn’t take my own advice this month. Fingers crossed this is your month.

I'm sorry if I've missed someone!

So sorry this was longwinded. Update - my 10dpo questionnably + HPT must have been from the trigger. I’ve had all negatives since. I’m cramping, I know I’m out this month. Feeling very sorry for myself right now. I think it was the hope and then disappointment. So grateful for all your support ladies. Love that I’ve found this group. xx

8 years ago

I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I know i don't really belong here since i am pregnant and hope that doesn't bug you guys i still follow along. I just love to see the journeys. I am always thinking of you guys and truly hope you all get your miracles!!!

8 years ago

Hi LSchrader - Thanks for saying hi. I would still love for you to check in on this forum :) It keeps me focused on knowing there is a positive outcome for many who go through this process! I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy. Wishing a healthy, uneventful pregnancy for you!

8 years ago

Good morning lovely ladies :)

Jackie - so sorry you got a cyst and need to sit out this cycle. BC will at least clear it out but it is so weird to be on BC and TTC

BabyPath - good luck with transfer girl. How many are you planning on transferring? 1 or 2?

Margie - so close to testing :) YEY Good luck and I hope you will see BFP very very soon

CateMat - ohhh so sorry that it was a trigger shot but it is not over till AF shows up

LS - how are you doing hun? How is the baby? Any updates for us? Hopefully we all can join you soon and instead of having 2WW have 9 Months Wait :)

Kathryes - how you feeling hun? Hopefully surgery went well.

AFM - I am hoping AF will show up today. I can feel more and more pressure/cramps today. Fingers crossed it shows up and I can finally start this process. So far I have done 11 shots of Lupron and today will be the 12th one. Most likely if AF starts I will have baseline tomorrow and start FSH injections :) YEY things are finally moving/progressing.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls! I had the surgery yesterday and the first quick biopsy showed that probably is not bad! I keep this in order to take a breath.... I will have the certain results on 15 days. Before the surgery they did a test for the lymphs and they were all clear. I had also a ct for checking other organs and i ll have the results tomorrow. It is like a nightmare that doesnt end!
I am so happy that you all are so nice and supportive! You are so valuable!

8 years ago

Kethryes - that is a wonderful news :) I will keep my fingers crossed that the ct and biopsy comes good as well :) Does this mean no chemo/additional treatment?

kethryes - Thats good news! I'm so glad the initial look came back ok. I hope the rest do too. I'm keeping my FX for you.

Basia - Any sign of AF yet? I hope she shows up soon.

LS - Its always good to hear from you. I hope your pregnancy is progressing well.

CateMat - I'm so sorry. I know how frustrating that is. I hope you can relax and have a big glass of wine.

AFM - 11 DPIUI. I'm starting to get the feeling I'm out. My temp dropped quite a bit today and my temps have been lower than they usually are during the TWW. I'm not sure why. I'm still going to test on Friday just to be sure but I'm not feeling super hopeful this month. It sucks because I won't be able to do our next round until the following month because I O while we're away on vacation.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

@cate- That is my hope. I loved having people stick around on another board i follow that were pregnant because it gave us all hope. I hope you all get to join me soon!!

@basia-I sure hope you get some good eggies! What a ride this is! So you will go through the IVF process to bank more eggs, hoping you get more to freeze, right? I sure hope you guys get a bunch! It makes me sad to think i only have two in the freezer, knowing niether of those may take. I hope AF shows up for you today! Are you still doing accupunture?

@keth-so happy surgery went well lady. What a scary ride for you. Glad everything is coming together and working out. I sure hope this nightmare ends soon for you!

@margie- Oh i hope the witch stays away from you and you get a fun surprise on Friday!!!

AFM-Well i am 14 weeks tomorrow. Seems crazy and I can't believe we are already in the second tri. My doctor is confident we will find out what we are having on 30th. I will be 16w5d at that appointment. I am SO excited, i just want to know! I always thought i wanted a girl first, but the closer we get, the more i just dont care! I have been sick everyday since about 7 weeks. It has NOT been fun, but i will take it. My sickness was morning and night, and now its moving just to night sickness which i can handle. I am hoping that starts to fade though too. I am learning gum and lolipops help me a lot. I also ordered this See Band that is supposed to help with sea sickness, but they have one for morning sickness too. I thought it was an online thing only, and i totally came across it at Fred Meyer the other day. Oh well, it iwll be in my mail when i get home. I am very excited to see how it works. Thanks for letting me stick around ladies!

8 years ago

LS - glad you are doing good :) so exciting that soon you will know the gender of the baby :)

Margie - I hope you will get BFP - I don't temp after ovulation is confirmed so I don't stress about it

AFM - light spotting for me. I called clinic and they told me to call them when it is full flow so I bet tomorrow morning it will be or even tonight but I will call them tomorrow to schedule baseline for Friday :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo