Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

101 - 110 of 349 Replies | Last Page

Basia: how exciting that AF is finally here! I will be praying this is your cycle! How many will you transfer?

Margie: don't loose hope! You aren't out until AF shows!

BabyPath: when will you transfer and how many? So exciting!

Keth and Es: I hope both of your health continues to improve.

AFM: how have the medications you ladies have needed been different for IUI and IVf? I still have Follistim and a trigger shot left, so just trying to anticipate what else I would need. Since I am already on BC I'm hoping that once the cysts are gone we can get things moving and move right into an IvF cycle.

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Jackie - the plan is to transfer 2 but that also was the plan last time and we only had one ready.

I used follistim with iui and ivf. My last ivf i used 2 900 unit cartriges. For iui i used ovidrel to trigger but for ivf i used something stronger.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Margie - I agree with the others. Hold on to hope!!

Basia - so glad to hear AF has decided to arrive for you. Now you can get started!!

Jackie - for IVF you will likely need antagonist of some kind as well (Ganirelix is what I used).

AFM - still upset over the few numbers of eggs retrieved but thankful they weren't all wankers. We went from 3 embryos yesterday in top notch condition to 2 good today and one decided not to split any further (at least by grading time this morning. Still holding on to hope it was just a late bloomer). We will see what we have to work with in the morning and transfer will be on Friday.

8 years ago

Ls, i am so glad with your news!!! Do you feel the baby s movements? Or it is early? I wish you the best! With your post i realized how quickly time passes! I though it was on last month's post telling us the bfp!
Babypath, i hope these eggs are the right ones for a healthy pregnancy! Good luck dear!

Basia, i guess the flow has started. Good luck with this cycle, hoping for the greatest success! Afm if the biopsy confirms the good results, i will not have any treatment!
Margie, i hope tomorrow the test will show a bfp!

8 years ago

kethryes - fingers crossed for good results and no treatment :) this would mean you can get back to TTC sooner :)

BabyPath - hopefully you have some good embryos on Friday. Good luck and let us know.

8 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for the feedback on the meds ladies. I have 8 unopened boxes of Follistim 600IU. With my last IUI, I was on 300IU for 9 days to produce 2-3 good follicles with a few more in the running. Who knows how much they will need to pump me with to get my ovaries to produce more. Just wish my ovaries weren't so reluctant to produce mature follicles. My first two IUI's I started at a lower dose, but did 12 and 13 days of injections equalling about 2,800IU in the end. How knows...

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Thanks ladies! Yes, it is going by very fast! Today i am I am officially in my second trimester! I would say up until 10 weeks i didn't feel safe, so those technically 8 weeks seems to drag. My last appointment at 12 weeks my doctor said he is very confident in this pregnancy and feels we are safe. I had an emergency apppointment the day before that one because i woke up to a gush of bright red blood. As you can imagine it was terrifying. So thankful everthing was ok. They found that i have a polyp on my cervix that was the source of the bleeding which is pretty normal. It was quite the scare though!

@keth-No movement yet. I was thinking about that the other day though! They say anytime from 16 weeks to 22 weeks you will start to feel movement. THey also say boys are more active. So we shall see :)

@baby-I am sorry you didnt get the number you wanted. However, sometimes even when you get a lot, that still doesnt mean much. They retreived 28 from me, of which 19 were mature, 16 fertilized and on day 5 we only had four. We transferred two, but one took. So we have two left. So you just never really know. I am already stressing about next time around as none may take. I need to focus on today though :) Stay positive!

@basia-Glad AF is showing signs of beginning. FX for your baseline! I remember how excited i was for every appointment...well you know too, but it was just amazing watching your body react to the meds. Science is so cool.

8 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm finally in the TWW. So sorry I've been MIA. It's been very busy lately and I'm currently looking for another job so that's been taking up my time. Feels good to be back in the TTC game after my loss and forced break. I feel like I have hope again.

Hope all is well with everyone! this is a super board and we get lots of 's

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Ls, i am sorry for that scary day!!! Thanks god the baby is ok and i am glad that the doctor is confident!
Ttclate, good luck with the new start! I know what you mean with the forced break! I have been there and i unfortunately i am again in break. At least until the results of the biopsy.
Today i am better as the chest ct showed only an old cold. I am so happy!!! For me that was the most important test, as these tests could show serious problems! Fortunately, the results are good!
I want once again to thank you for your support! You girls are so helpful! I really wish the best for you and everytime i read your posts i just hope to see bfps!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Kethryes - I'm glad the chest ct came back with good results. I hope the rest of your test results come back soon so uou can move on TTC.

LS - That sounds terrifying. I'm glad both you and the baby are alright and that it was just something minor.

TTC - Welcome back. I really hope this is your month. I know what you mean about a forced break.

JackieT - I hope that this cycle will bring you your sticky BFP.

Basia - good luck with your baseline today. I'm so excited for you.

Babypath - good luck at your transfer today.I hope however many eggs you get that you get 1 really sticky one.

AFM - 13dpiui and BFN. My temp spiked yesterday and then started to fall this morning. I'm pretty sure AF is on her way. I'm expecting her Sunday. This sucks so much. We have to wait another month now because I'll O while we're on vacation in Canada, and we can't do another IUI until after we get back. Only one IUI left until they bring us back in for reassessment.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo