Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo - Page 3

Reply by savchan » Jul. 22, 2012 12:16am

I was supposed to test today, but didn't because I really thought AF was coming. I started spotting yesterday (brown) and just knew I was out. Then today, I am still spotting and only on TP when I wipe (sorry TMI). I put a pad in yesterday and nothing was even on it and same thing for today. This is really weird for me. I am still a bit crampy and bb's are still a bit sore, but tolerable. I go to my OB/GYN on Tuesday, for yearly exam, so I may just wait and let them test and do an U/S there to see what's going on, if I still have not started. Please let me know what y'all think. I honestly am too nervous to test right now. I just keep thinking the witch is going to show up.

Babydust to us all, for now and in the future!!!

savchan

Reply by lizzymommy » Jul. 22, 2012 3:00am

Sav- i say go ahead and test to ease your mind and also get the doc to test too :) cause u could be pg! I hope you get your bfp!!
Xx

I just tested at 3:17am and got a light/medium-ish BFP!!!!!! Me! The girl who has been trying to conceive for two years!! I'm not getting overly excited just yet though. I've got two more FRER I'm going to use over the next couple of days til AF doesn't show lol! I hope this is it! I want to be a mommy so much! Please update on how you all are doing ladies!! ;))

lizzymommy

Reply by Alimaygirl » Jul. 22, 2012 5:53am

Omg Lizzy that is fantastic :-) so very exciting ! When is af due ? Hoping praying and crossing everything that those two lines just get darker and darker with every test ! Keep us informed :-)

Sav I say test too ! At least then you'll know ... Seems like a good sign that it has only been a little spotting ... Implantation ?

I was going to hang out till af due but frer were on sale at the supermarket so I'm going to do one tomorrow morning ... Probably bfn as af not due till Friday / Saturday but you never know I guess ... Might be lucky ! Don't seem to have many /any symptoms today, no real cramping and bbs only slightly tender f at all. Gas also settled ... Hmm good sign or just a sign that it was all my 1 week before af Pms symptoms ...

Katie did you do your test ?

Baby dust to all xo :-)

and hoping for a

Alimaygirl

Reply by lizzymommy » Jul. 22, 2012 6:48am

Hey alimay :) I wish u all the best I hope u get that bfp! My AF is due the same day as yours the 26th! I took it as a shot in the dark testing .. I got another faint bfp this morning! I just hope they aren't evaps or something. They both showed up almost immediately though and I used FRER and never had an evap with them before :) I shall keep everyone posted! Fingers crossed and lots of baby Dust!! Oh and my BBs don't hurt as much either but they are still swollen and my nipples still hurt really bad to touch also still having gas, plus my back and hips feel bruised lol it's weird

lizzymommy

Reply by savchan » Jul. 22, 2012 11:45am

Lizzy, Yay yay yay!!!!! Praying that all goes well for you.

Ali, good luck with testing

My fingers are crsooed for everyone

Looks like I am out the showed up this morning. I have had some very odd symptoms this month, not sure what is going on. I was sure the blood tinged cm on 8dop was implantation and that the spotting was just getting rid of the old. I did that with my first pregnancy. But, all the cramping for 2 weeks and sore bb's. I guess I have a lot to talk to my DR about on Tuesday. There is always next month.

Praying for darker lines and for you all!!!

savchan

Reply by lizzymommy » Jul. 22, 2012 12:12pm

Thank u :)!! I hope all goes well I'm pretty much in shock right now and can't let myself believe it til AF doesn't show and I get a darker line lol! It's crazy! And stupid witch showing up! Boo on her!!! I hope u get your bfp the new cycle!!! I hope mine sticks :)

User Image

lizzymommy

Reply by Alimaygirl » Jul. 22, 2012 6:40pm

Sav sorry to hear the witch showed her face. Good luck with the sr on Tuesday , hopefully the dr has some iughts bout what was happening this moth. Fingers crossed for you that next month is the one.

Lizzie so pleased all going well. How did dh react when you told him ?

I chickened out this morning and didn't test ... Nervous it will be a bfn ... though I guess there would still be time for it to change ... Thinking I will do one tomorrow coz as soon as I decided not to do one this morning I regretted it and was frustrated with the not knowing lol

and hoping for a

Alimaygirl

Reply by lizzymommy » Jul. 23, 2012 7:30am

I think he was a lot more happy on the inside then out lol we are both kind I in shock. I think he is nervous and worried. He told me he was ecstatic :). I think he just wants to make it over that 8 week mark. I took another test this morning and got another fain/medium positive. AF due in 3 days . Crossing my fingers everything goes well with me and all of us!!! Lots of baby dust!!!

lizzymommy

Reply by Alimaygirl » Jul. 23, 2012 7:56am

Good to hear the two lines were still there :-) cautiously optimistic in your household by the sounds. Lots and lots of baby dust that this little one sticks and an April baby is born :-)

So I have been chickening out with the tests but tonight just felt so much of the dragging sensation that I'm sure I had last pregnancy that I caved and did a test. Used the pregnosis brand supposedly sensitive to 25u/ml ... Read result between 3 and 10 minutes. 3 minutes nothing 5 minutes nothing 10 minutes squint and squint and I swear there is the tiniest fainted second line. Have been trying to take a pic but can't get it to show up or flash flare gets in the way ! It was really 10 minutes or maybe 11 when I first saw it so wondering if it could possibly be something ... I only have a first response test left no more pregnosis and don't know the fr sensitivity so hoping it is as good or better than pregnosis and Hoping that fmu might make the line clearer ... If I'm not just kidding myself and imagining the line ! So nervous for tomorrow morning now ! Dp is on night shift tonight so going to set my alarm for 15 mins before he is due home and do the test then ... Fingers crossed !!

and hoping for a

Alimaygirl

Reply by newlywed_katie » Jul. 23, 2012 8:13am

Lizzy - that is soooo awesome to hear! and Keep us posted!

Ali - I tested on Saturday and got a .. dang it! I still have not got my AF so we will see. I had slight spotting last night, used a light tampon but had hardly any on it this morning. So we will see! I hope you get a clear .

Sav - so sorry to hear that witch got you.. Positive vibes for next month!

Katie

newlywed_katie

Reply by lizzymommy » Jul. 23, 2012 9:20am

alimay-OH sticky vibes and lots of baby dust for u!! i hope you get your clear positive! i did a dollar store test like 2 days before i got a decent bfp! there was the faintest line there! so maybe your levels havent gone up yet! :D :D i hope you get that bfp!! i think i may be having implantation today cause im cramping and my back is a little dull,.. freaking scary though... i hope they stay at a minimum so i dont start freaking out. i want this little bean to stick!!! two years is a long time to wait :D lol

thank you all for all your support and i hope you all get your little beans!! :D..i am going to post a pic of my hpts so if ya want check them out :D

User Image

lizzymommy

Reply by newlywed_katie » Jul. 23, 2012 1:59pm

showed up...

Officially CD 1 ...

Katie

newlywed_katie

Reply by Alimaygirl » Jul. 24, 2012 6:37am

Oh Katie sorry to hear the witch showed her face :-( Lizzy how are you going? Still crampy / back ache ?

I got another faint positive this morning dp thinks I am mad but did have to admit that he saw it too. Went to the dr to confirm. She seems to think it is all good. Did a blood test and getti results tomorrow morning. Dr has already booked me in to the obstetrician though lol so hoping she is right and baby sticks . Dp is very hesitant to think it might be all good. We'll see!

Baby dust to all and especially Katie good luck this cycle :-)

Alimaygirl

Reply by newlywed_katie » Jul. 24, 2012 8:25am

Ali that is soo exciting! Let us know ASAP tomorrow.

newlywed_katie

Reply by lizzymommy » Jul. 24, 2012 12:53pm

Oh Katie sorry the witch showed up :(! I hope u get your bfp this cycle!!!

Alimay!!! That is so great we can be baby buddies! Lol.. Still getting bfps and they are getting darker!! Going to doc after I miss AF! Lots of baby dust and sticky vibes!

User Image

lizzymommy

Reply by smp1527 » Jul. 24, 2012 5:10pm

Hey ladies,
I wanted to join in on your post. I am 8dpo today. I took an frer test with fmu and swear i could see the faintest of the faintest line. Going to.test from here until af shows hoping she stays away. Yalls post caught my eye because i too had cramping from the day i o'd till yesterday. They are mind cramps and then yesterday They were like pms cramps i checked my cervix and cm and when i did there was light red blood it never came out when wiped or anything an hr later it had turned brown like dried blood. I am hoping it was implantation bleeding. I also had extremely sore boobs yesterday and today they are sensitive and seem fuller. Not alt of cramping today but i do have backaches. I have not ever cramped like that before so for us all to get our and they stick.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months.

User Image

smp1527

Reply by cannina » Jul. 24, 2012 5:29pm

BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!

cannina

Reply by lizzymommy » Jul. 24, 2012 7:57pm

Smp- that sounds promising.. What kind of made me just know I was Preg I ha cramps like AF and horrible backache like 2.5 weeks before AF! Also the sides of my BBs hurt so bad and they never hurt that bad that early before! I am 4 weeks today if everything is as it should be and I have a killer headache right now and I've been having AF like cramps with dull back ache.. Oh before my pos.. It was almost like I had a kidney infection like my back felt bruised.. (hips too!). It was so strange! I just hope everything goes well :) I've been TTC since oct 2010!! I hope you get your bfp!!!! Lots of baby dust :)))

Cana-BFP!!!!! Wooooot!!!

User Image

lizzymommy

Reply by smp1527 » Jul. 24, 2012 8:29pm

Hi lizzymommy
i had my son on Oct 22 2010. I have a daughter that i have raises since she was 7 months she is now 7. So we r ready for our next one. I have not had cramps like these before. I cramp when im on af but not like i have been. Im so anxious... I will be testing from here on ot and will be keeping everyone updated. Hoping for a and to all!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months.

User Image

smp1527

Reply by lizzymommy » Jul. 25, 2012 1:39am

Smp- I said the exact same thing!- I have never felt so different this month! It's been 2 years trying to conceive! I swear u just know! Its like something else just takes over your body! I knew the entire time.. I kept telling my DP I know I'm pregnant! Lol this is actually my second pregnancy but mc in 09- I knew then too.. Just seems my sweetheart is having all of the cravings and eating the weird foods haha!! I was also actually nauseas too- that also was a clue! Plus I have been sooooo tired and the most grumpy I've ever been hah! I hope u get that bfp!! Lots of baby dust and sticky vibes!! It's 2:30 am here cannot sleep plus sinus headache- I have no idea what I can take :/

User Image

lizzymommy