Community post

Discussion

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

View Full Post

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

183 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 183 Replies | Last Page

Hi Sal Have you done another hpt ? Could it have been implantation bleeding rather than AF ? Have you done antenatal bloods with your doctor at all because if you knew all was well with those, specifically the prolactin and progesterone levels then that might put your mind at ease a little. No other ideas here sorry , maybe someone else might have some thoughts ?
Good luck !

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Thanks Alimaygirl....I thought about retesting in the morning and calling my ob/gyn tomorrow to see if I can get an appointment to see what's up bc it has completely stopped. Unfortunately my doc and I didn't do any blood levels so I'm more concerned about whats wrong. Its just been strange bc I haven't cramped hardly at all since yesterday and this definitely does not feel like it usually does. I'm just worried as to what is wrong. Even with Mirena I had a period and they were always 4 days long. Ahhh....the joys of being a girl!!!!

11 years ago

Hi all,

Sal did you end up re-testing ? Hoping there is a bfp for you :-)

Lizzy how are you going ?

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Well I'm still waiting for the witch or a bfp... Been all most 4 weeks since my mc.. I'm just kind of waiting it out now.. I'm so sick though! I think I have the flu. Been in bed for 3 days now. :( I don't ever get sick like this.. Its miserable!! Glad everything is going alright with you ladies!!! Sal alimay is right it could have been implantation bleed :)).. I'm going I test in a few days and see what happens.. At this point I just want to feel better! Hugs and lots of baby dust!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Alimaygirl....still no BFP :( I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so hopefully we can start trying to figure out what is going on with me. Im just really starting to get depressed over all of this. Its now like if I miss my period my first thought is what's wrong instead of pregnancy!

11 years ago

Any news ladies? How's everyone doing :) I'm still waiting for bfp or the witch just now starting to feel better from being sick!

User Image

11 years ago

Sal how did the doctor appointment go ? Any answers ? Hoping there is some good news for you.

How are you going Lizzy ?

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Hey ladies :) I'm still waiting on the witch or that bfp.. Taking it easy and if I don't have AF by friday I'm testing again.. Maybe sooner since im a poas addict! Ha! Only thing I can report is sore BBs.. Insomnia.. Crazy dreams.. Gassy lol.. Still have some of that cold left over too :) how are you and little one doing alimay :)---- oh and I'm pretty sure that the last test I did take is a faint positive..... Crusing to the Bahamas for 5 days in two weeks :) yay for relaxing!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Lizzy, can't believe you haven't tested again, wow you have self control ! Once I got a very faint bfp I tested morning and night each day just to watch the line get darker ! Kept the local chemist in business buying pregnancy tests lol. Good luck with your next test !

I am going ok, having a scan tomorrow which I am very excited and nervous about, just really want to see that beating heart ! Am feeling really early this time . Didn't have any symptoms much at all when pregnant with dd ... Though that was 7 years ago and a different dad but this time am tired as anything, lots of belly aches / indigestion and really nauseous for a good chunk of the day. All for a good cause though !

Look forward to hearing updates :-) take care and baby dust !

and hoping for a

11 years ago

:) yay for scan tomorrow! That's great! I'm so happy for u.. I might go buy a cheapie test today or 20 lol.. I'm nauseous right now actually just kind of hit me all of a sudden.. Been feeling it at night time mostly and also drinking water like the whole world is gonna dry up lol.. I hope that I get that bfp! Good luck with your scan :) can't wait to hear about little ones heart beat!!! Send some prayers for you too!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo