Community post

Discussion

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

View Full Post

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

183 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 183 Replies | Last Page

Awh! I'm so happy baby is doing well! I hope everything goes okay with u! I'll send lots of prayers :). Your DP is sweet in a way- but I can understand why he says those things even though they might make u upset :) everything will go great!!' i hope I get my bfp and my little one sticks!! Lots of sticky vibes!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey lizzymommy,
We are supposed to start the same day. So hopefully we will both get our bfp's this month :)

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Awh yay :) that would be great!!! How are your symtpoms going :) ... I hav been so moody and hungry... I keep eating. Which I shouldn't do. I think I had implantation yesterday as well! Lots and lots of baby dust and sticky vibes!!! Here's to our hopefully bfps!

User Image

11 years ago

Lizzymommy,
I really don't have symptoms for the most part. Yesterday I did have like twinges that would come and go, so I do not know if that is implantation or not. I did notice that my cervix was low, firm, and closed yesterday and this morning it is high, med, and still closed. I thought when AF arrives it should be low. Its gone from high to low back to high... so I am not sure if that happens a lot. I kind of stopped tracking that month before last because I would think everything was a symptom and just be dissapointed. When are you going to test? I tested this morning got a bfn, but if implantation didn't happen until yesterday it might still be to soon. I am going to try and make myself wait until af is due, but its so hard ;)

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

I tested this morning to with a dollar store cheapie... I think I see a faint line - but I'm not even counting that. I'm just going to wait until AF is due :/ .. I hate waiting lol.. All my symptoms are- sore BBs, back ache, moody as anything, gassy just started, def. more bathroom trips recently- hunger also- seem mild compared to the othe cycle-plus the possibility of implantation- I think I spotted before AF one time in my life- it happened 6 days before AF due so I hope :).. It's weird though ever since my m/c, It just feels different waiting and reading success stories, but other then that I'm ready for baby! I'm sure you are too! Good luck and I hope we get our bfps! I want a sticky bean!

User Image

11 years ago

Well I'm out :( the witch showed a day early! Going to crawl into a bucket of Ice cream ;) lol until next cycle ladies!

User Image

11 years ago

Lizzymommy,
I am prolly right there with you. I should start tomorrow, and I tested again this morning with a FRER and it was neg. So I am pretty sure I am out for this month to. Think I am going to order some OPK's so I can know for sure when I ovulate instead of using the little calculator. Hope to see you in the July 2013 board.

11 years ago

Hey ladies :) I'm doing the baby making dance for the next couple of days! Hope we get that sticky bfp!! Hope everyone is well! Lots of baby dust :)

User Image

11 years ago

Well i have a cold or something :( ! No fun on Halloween. I hope it is due I a hormone surge because I'm pg lol :) my back hurts and I have gas heheh! How's everyone doing??

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Lizzymommy,
I think alot of us have moved over to the July forum. Anywho... I am good just ovulated yesterday I am pretty sure had a very postive opk yesterday along with o pains. So now we start the dreaded 2ww... How are you doing?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo