Community post

Discussion

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

View Full Post

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

183 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 183 Replies | Last Page

Sorry to hear that the witch showed Lizzy, but like you said a fresh start ! Good luck and tonnes of baby dust :-)

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Hi ladies,
I think I am 1-2 days late today. My cycles have not be consistent it went from 3 cycles of 28 to a cycle of 27 then one at 25, so I tested yesterday evening and it was a neg., so I am going to test again either today or tomorrow if I do not start. I am not crampy or anything like I am normally just really gassy. We shall see.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies, well apparently I will O while I'm on my cruise in the Bahamas lol. So I'm probably going to be out this cycle too. Just in case though me and dp will do some baby dancing before I leave ;)! How's everyone doing! Alimay how is your little bean doing :)! Any luck smp?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Lizzy, Enjoy your cruise ... pity Dh isn't going on the cruise with you ... sounds like a perfect baby making setting lol
All good here, had first obstetrician appointment yesterday, had two scans so far and bub doing well, heart beating away happily so I'm very happy about that! Early pregnancy class tonight so looking forward to that too. Tired and queasy but accupressure bands working wonders. Good luck for this cycle :-)

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Hey Ladies!! First Alimaygirl YAY!! So excited for you. Lizzy you enjoy that cruise girl!

So I went to the doctor....not pregnant....but my doctor drew labs and I learned that all came back normal. She wants me to track my BBT and do opk for a couple of cycles. I got a positive OPK on day 12 and my temps are trending like I ovulated so I'm happy. This past month I was 4 days late and only had AF for one day so the signs of ovulation this month are encouraging. I'm not exactly sure we bd'd on the right days due to our conflicting work schedules so I doubt we will get a BFP this month but I'm relieved to know that I at least got my +OPK.

Hope everyone is well. Just thought I would check in and see how everyone is doing. LOVES <3 <3 <3

11 years ago

No luck still BFN, I am using baby DG brand though. I still have not started just sometimes when I wipe I know tmi I have like stretchy brownish discharge like the aftermath of AF, so who knows I have an apt with the obgyn on the 28th so hopefully he can help me figure all of it out

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

How's everyone going ?

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Hey alimay :) how are u and baby doing? I hope all is well! I am waiting to test AF due on oct. 16 so hopefully Ill get that bfp! I'm having some of the same symptoms as before :) so crossing my fingers! I had a great time on my cruise! Misses dp like crazy though! Hugs!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm waiting to test until Tuesday :) prolly gonna break down and do it earlier though lol! I might make DP hide it from me- I'm havin some promising symptoms.. I'm super grouchy and moody this time though! I think I had implantation bleeding too- TMI (just little pink dots the other day :) I want that bfp!! Hope everyone is doing well!!! Lots of baby dust :$

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Lizzy, sending loads of baby dust . Hope that bfp comes soon. All those symptoms sound promising ! Look forward to hearing. Going good here, had some problems with my metabolic disorder which makes it all a bit more challenging and dp keeps saying every know and then ... We're never doing this again I'm not putting you through all this ! Don't like it when he says that !! Baby doing well. 11.5 weeks now so getting a bit nervous re nuchal scan. Glad to hear your holiday went well :-) loads of baby dust coming your way xo

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo