Community post

Discussion

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

View Full Post

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

183 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 183 Replies | Last Page

Good luck with the test to,or row sal. Sending tonnes of baby dust. I admire you ability to resist testing ! Once I got my very very faint positive line this cycle at 10dpo I tested morning and night each day till 16dpo and even did another test this week ! Initially just to check the lines were getting darker after the mc last month then this week I used the clear blue digital and wanted to see it go from pregnant 1 - 2 last week to 2 - 3 this week . Will test again next week and hope for the 3+ then will just have to sit tight till my first scan ! Incredibly nervous !

Hope you get your bfp sal.

How are you going Lizzy ?

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Hey ladies! :) yay alimay! That's awesome!! I'm so happy for you! I haven't tested anymore.. Really hated seeing those bfns the other week.. Havin lots of cm and some Ewcm today so hopefully! Plus BBs are huge. :) and I'm so emotional.. Cried yesterday and had a flutter in uterus the other night.. I hope we get our bfps!!! Lots of hugs and baby dust!

User Image

11 years ago

Well I broke down and tested...another BFN :( so I guess it's just the waiting until AF comes. I'm so frustrated!!!

11 years ago

Hey sal and alimay, ladies! Hope everyone is doing well: I haven't tested yet still getting symptoms though .. Going to wait til the end of this week I suppose! :) just checking in for the morning lots of baby dust!!

User Image

11 years ago

Goodluck Lizzymommy hope you get your BFP! I have really slowed down this month on everything I was getting myself overwhelmed. Have an apt with my obgyn on the 28th so if it happens before then great if not, hopefully he can give me some answers.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Bleh. Stupid bfn :/ still but I have no idea when to test so I guess still too early :( alimay when did you get your bfp after the mc?? And hope all of you ladies are doing well!!! :) hugs and lots of baby dust!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi all and hi Lizzy . Bummer re the bfn but hopefully just too early. I got a positive opk 8 days after miscarriage but guessing that was left over pregnancy hormones, though my hcg level was <5 by the time i had the mc so who knows ! then got another positive opk 14 days after mc ... Actually was positive 5 days in a row. If I take cd 14 as ov then I got a bfp 10 days after that ...so I guess that makes it 24 days after mc.
So far all going ok this time.
Tonnes of baby dust to you all :-) will keep checking in and looking forward to seeing some bfps soon.

and hoping for a

11 years ago

hey girl! glad to see you back on! :D i think i might have gotten my first super faint bfp yesterday!! im going to test again 2morrow morning! would be awesome if i could give DP that as a birthday present tomorrow! i hope you all are doing well.. ive been feeling like i got hit by a truck for the past 2 days ..and im soooooo tired... hopefully i will get a darker bfp soon :D lots of baby dust and hugs!!

User Image

11 years ago

That would be awesome Lizzy ... I gave my dp a bfp for his birthday M and bub due around my birthday so maybe it is the season for birthday babies :-) tonnes of baby dust and good luck !! Bring on the darker bfp !cant wait to hear how it goes tomorrow

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Ok ladies I need some help here. I hope this post isn't tmi! So AF arrived yesterday, boo but thought well at least I know and it starts a new cycle. BUT of course it can't be that simple. Today AF has pretty much stopped. I'm pretty concerned bc this has NEVER happened to me. My AF is and has always been around 4 days. What is up with me? I'm starting to feel a little worried! Any insight would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo