Community post

Discussion

5dpo and very nauseous

I'm about 4/5 dpo and I feel weird! Very gassy and nauseous. Want to join me in the miserable 2ww??

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi!

I'm 5dpo too....I only feel nauseated after a ciggy (I know2 it's bad for me) a lot of gas for me too.... I did a silly thing to take a test yesterday and urgh disappointment :(

Do you have any dull cramps in your lower abdomen?? I've been getting daily dull cramps...

11 years ago

Hi ladies,
I'm 5dpo too! I'm not feeling anything totally unusual... I'm a little tired, and I'm feeling some twinges that are almost cramps. The weird thing is that my BBs aren't sore at all, and they usually are during the TWW. Who knows? When are you going to test?

11 years ago

At 7dpo cramps are getting more intense and like Beatrice no sore BBs which is rare for me. I'm a crazy POAS addict and I have like 50 cheapies so I've been testing since 3dpo! Obviously all BFN.

Hoping for a BFP before Saturday so I can celebrate during Bastille!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo