Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

Category: Two Week Wait - Symptoms
Posted by cannina » Jul. 10, 2012 7:55am

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

cannina
Reply by Annabell26 » Jul. 11, 2012 3:42pm

Yes!!!! I am now 8dpo and I've had cramps ever since a day or two after ovulation, I usually don't get cramps till I start my period. Today When I wokeup I started bloating and it was rather painful. It came and went for an hour or so. Then after I ate it started again. Now my stomache is settled.

Annabell26

Reply by newlywed_katie » Jul. 12, 2012 8:50am

My husband and I have just start TTC. I don't want to get my hopes up but it is something I have never felt before.I have been having lots of cramping and bloating It started at 2dpo... very strange. Slightly gassy as well. Yesterday at 4dpo I felt kind of light headed every once in a while. It's weird because when I stand up I don't feel as many cramps than as I do when I am sitting.

I am 5dpo today and felt some twinging/tingling this morning when I woke up on the right side. Now I am still have cramping and bloating.

to both of you! (Annabell and Cannina)

Katie

newlywed_katie

Reply by cannina » Jul. 12, 2012 8:59am

Wlcome Katie! I'm 8dpo today and things are looking well even though I'm still getting BFNs (too early).

I had EWCM this morning and from what I read that could be a good sign, specially after implantation cramps.

Keep us posted!

cannina

Reply by newlywed_katie » Jul. 12, 2012 9:15am

Yeah, 8dpo is still a little early to tell. But you only have 6 more days to find out!

You are in the prime time for implantation! Have you been tracking your BMT? I have not and wish I had started on the first day of my cycle! I guess I just didn't think we could possible get pregnant on the first try!

Can't wait to hear how the next few days go for you, Cannina!

Katie

newlywed_katie

Reply by cannina » Jul. 12, 2012 9:16am

No I did not chart. This is my first time TTC. Well, I have 2 boys but they came EASY and unplanned... When are you testing?

cannina

Reply by newlywed_katie » Jul. 12, 2012 10:25am

I haven't been charting either. I think I am testing on July 21st. That will be 14dpo for me... my cramping has subsided for this morning, but I still feel kind of bloated.

I hate being so obsessed with this all, I just can't wait to be a mommy!

Katie

newlywed_katie

Reply by savchan » Jul. 15, 2012 4:58pm

Hi ladies! I am still pretty new to CTP and this is the first times I've replied to a post. I wanted to jump in on the discussion if I could? I really haven't had many symptoms up until 5 DPO.

5 dpo - sore bb's
6 dpo - sore bb's
7 dpo - sore bb's, light cramping, and blood tinged cm when I wiped today (sorry tmi).

I am on a 25 day cycle and hope this is not the witch coming early. I welcome any advice or thoughts. I am praying that the spotting is implantation bleeding.

savchan

Reply by lady5183 » Jul. 15, 2012 6:29pm

I've been cramping as well! Since about 4 or 5 dpo. At 9dpo, yesterday, the cramps were so bad I thought AF was coming early, I thought I miscalculated. This morning I had mild cramping but that's it. I never cramp until the day of AF or the day after she starts. I hope its a good sign...

lady5183

Reply by lizzymommy » Jul. 15, 2012 7:48pm

Hey ladies! I'm lizzy. Not sure what DPO I am, but I gave up on TTC this month and decided that I wanted to wait a couple of years before trying again (TTC since oct 2010). Anyway now im having crazy symptoms this cycle! I had back pain and horrible cramps that reminds me of AF. I'm having them off and on now (had like a weird shooting pain from my right hip to my belly button), sore BBs from h***- the sides are swollen and my aerolas are puffy and darker.. Oh also these crazy vivid dreams plus a little ewcm today (sorry tmi) Anyhow I hope we all get our bfps! Just something different about this month! Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust!!!

lizzymommy

Reply by newlywed_katie » Jul. 16, 2012 9:30am

I have officially stopped drinking coffee in the morning because I need to make sure I am feeling everything right.

Savchan - I had twinges on 7dpo too! My bb's have not been sore at all, however, I did have an underarm pain for about 20 seconds yesterday.. not sure if that means anything!

Lizzy - I feel the same pain in my belly button into my abdomen too. Can it be that we are just dreaming this stuff up? I sure as heck hope not! I normally have pretty vivid dreams, but have had them every day since 2dpo.

I had my first BFN yesterday, but I am not letting myself be discouraged the first month ttc! I still have Friday to take another if my AF doesn't show up. I hope everyone is doing well today!

Katie

newlywed_katie

Reply by savchan » Jul. 17, 2012 1:55am

It is so great to have a place that we can all come together and vent, discuss, encourage and sympathize with one another.

I am on 9 dpo and I am still cramping and my bb's are still pretty sore. Lower back now feels slightly uncomfortable, not real pain just a nagging feeling. I have not had any more spotting and the witch is not due for another day or two. It is so hard to tell if this is AF cramps or implantation cramps. I hate feeling like a crazy person. I don't normally have random spotting before AF, I am praying for implantation bleeding.

You all are in my prayers and fingers crossed that we all get BFP very, very soon!!

to you all!!

XOXO

User Image

savchan

Reply by newlywed_katie » Jul. 17, 2012 8:12am

Savchan - I would think that was implantation bleeding. I never get that before AF either. Keep us posted if she shows up in the next couple of days.

I am 11dpo today and was sooo tired yesterday. My bb's feel fuller, which I notice because my I am barely a B and I am completely filling out my bra today. I had my DH check and he even thinks they do too (TMI)! However, they have not been sore at all. I had an armpit twinge a few days ago but it didn't last very long.

I have been constantly burping and farting - I know super gross. But I haven't been eating anything different than I normally do. I normally drink water and have been for the past couple days, just to make sure I wasn't causing the extra gas myself.

I really hope I get my on Friday ...

as usual!

Katie

newlywed_katie

Reply by Alimaygirl » Jul. 17, 2012 9:29am

Hi ladies, I am 7dpo and have been cramping on and off since 2dpo but seems especially bad today, twinges, pulling, dragging sensation. No other symptoms really but hoping for a bfp .... Trying to work out when to test ... What dpo are you thinking ? Baby dust to you all :-)

Alimaygirl

Reply by Alimaygirl » Jul. 17, 2012 9:35am

Ooh just a quick question o you all about the cramping ... Been googling but no clear answer ... Has anyone Ever had these cramps 7dpo and then ended up with a bfn and got af in the end ?

Alimaygirl

Reply by newlywed_katie » Jul. 17, 2012 1:32pm

Hi Ali! Welcome to the discussion. I had lots of cramping from 2dpo to 7dpo. I don't know if that helps. I had my first BFN on Sunday (9dpo) but I am going to take another on Friday.

Now my bb's are feeling extra full. I am only a small B so I can tell the difference.

My answer is just to wait and see. It's easy to obsess.

Katie

newlywed_katie

Reply by lizzymommy » Jul. 17, 2012 6:13pm

Hey ladies :) well still not sure what dpo I am but I'm testing early lol bfn of course, but I guess I'll share my symptoms so far :) -- first- BBs started to hurt on the sides and are swollen, that's been going on. Also first thing I noticed I had really bad AF like cramps and back ache at work. What else, I had sharp shooting pains yesterday off and on for about 4 hours then today I've had sharp pains in my uterus down my cervix :/ ouch! Nauseas after I left work(also when I got done with dinner).. Frequent urination started 2 days ago. Sense of smell seems heightened.. Been feeling like I have a cold this entire time. I've also been super tired and sleeping a lot.. (Ewcm started 2 days ago as well. Oh one more thing I had a crazy sex drive and now it's just gone ha.(I'm 23) so pretty strange. Not to mention the gas from both ends! ... Sorry this is so spastic and might be hard to understand! I've been trying so long. I'm just building myself up with excitement! Lol baby dust to all!! Oh and my dog is ignoring me :(.: plus freaking weird vivid dreams the entire time as well can recall them even now from a week ago

Ps.. I have been pregnant before and for all you ladies wondering I had Implantion bleeding 4 days before AF was supposed to show and it was just a little red dot the size of a dime-also had food aversions before I missed AF :) I hope we all get our bfps this month xx

lizzymommy

Reply by lizzymommy » Jul. 17, 2012 6:16pm

To Ali- I'm not sure really but I know I've never ha these kinds of cramps-these are so different then anything I've felt! So I hope it's a good sign for both of us! :)

lizzymommy

Reply by Alimaygirl » Jul. 17, 2012 8:57pm

Thanks everyone, so nice to have others to chat to about this ... Know I am obsessing and don't really want to chat to my friends etc who will no doubt think i am mad (probably true lol) and say ... Well just wait and you'll know (also very true!) ! I did a test this morning at 8dpo (according to the opk result) and of course a bfn lol but was so crampy yesterday hoping that means something ! Planning to test again at 11 or 12dpo depending on how patient I can be lol baby dust to all :-)

Alimaygirl

Reply by cheroity » Jul. 17, 2012 9:41pm

I'm only 4dpo , I've had cramping the last day or so , and lots of cm. I never have cramping even with AF. The diffrent thing for me more then the cramping is the GAS !!! OMG I feel like I could float away .. Anyone else having this ? For 2 days, I know everyone gets gas but mine has been fore the last 2 days , with bloating.. GROSSS I know but it is what is...

cheroity

Reply by Alimaygirl » Jul. 17, 2012 10:54pm

Yep I have had gas and bloating too ... Actually when I was getting lots of cramps I kept wondering if it was just pains with gas because occasionally they would match up timing wise but I've had far more cramps that aren't linked so that can't be the only explanation ... I hope ! Lol

Alimaygirl