Community post

Discussion

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

View Full Post

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

183 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 183 Replies | Last Page

We have a heart beat !! Can't wipe the smile off my face :-) 117 beats per minute . New edc of 6th may ... Which means I had my first very faint bfp at 7 - 8 dpo using first reonse early result test.

Good luck Lizzy with your test, can't wait to hear.

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Hey Ladies,

I am 14 DPO and AF was due today. I had slight slight pink tinge to cm only at cervix today and I have been cramping this evening. My cramps feel like AF cramps in lower abdomen and in lower back. I guess I am just wondering if anyone had AF like cramps day before or day AF was supposed to come and still be pregnant? I dont want to waste a stick on a BFN so I'm just waiting it out. Hopefully no AF tmrw!!

11 years ago

Yay!!!alimay!! Thats so great! Im so happy for you!! :DD!! I hope I get that kind o news when I get my bfp too! Which I am still waiting on or AF to show.. It's been exactly 4 weeks since my bleeding stopped from the mc... So I have no idea what's going on lol! I just want that bfp! :D

hey mom to be
You never know that could very well be implantation bleeding!! I hope you get your bfp!! And remember your out til that witch shows her face! I remember with my first pregnancy I had a red dot the size of a dime.. My second, nothing at all :) oh plus I AF like cramps really early on and my BBs were very sore much sooner then pms :)) baby dust!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I think I'm cracking up... Lol .... I swear If I don't get a definite bfp or the witch soon ..... I'm going to go insane... This is the worst nerve racking cycle I have ever been through ..... Been TTC 2 years basically and this one is the straw -.-

User Image

11 years ago

Oh Lizzy ...s ending lots of hugs . Have you done another test ? I think I went completely mad for a while a few weeks ago too. Thought I was losing my mind and was just so upset for no apparent reason, curing hysterically. Luckily it passed. I have no doubt you will be feeling better once you have an answer about what is going n ! But this is such an emotional and difficult journey this ttc isn't it. Take care thank inning of you and praying for you xoxox

and hoping for a

11 years ago

I'm not crying I'm just freaking out... Either I want AF or a bfp ... Something's got to give .. Aaaahhhhh! Lol I broke down and bought some frer soooo I'm goin to take one in the morning and hopefully I will have a bfp!!! I took one earlier with some random u.. Hah I think I see a faint line but then again I'm going crazy lol... I'm too young to lose it this early hah! All prayers are appreciated as well!' I'll be sending u some fOr sure!

User Image

11 years ago

How did the test go Lizzy ? Sending tonnes of baby dust.

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Hey Ladies!
Congrats to you that have gotten your BFP's so excited for you all! I am either 10-11 dpo today and I think I am going to hold off on testing. I just don't want to be upset about a bfn. I am going to wait and see if AF shows. I think she should be here on the 16th or 17th.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies.. Well still not sure what's up with me hah! I think I got a faint bfp but I don't know.. I'm just playing the waiting game now :) hows everyone else doing :D lots of baby dust: testin again in the morning .. Will update then :)

User Image

11 years ago

Well the witch showed her face :/ but I'm relieved at least lol! Neeeeeeew beginnings '

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo