Community post

Discussion

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

View Full Post

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

183 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 183 Replies | Last Page

Welcome welcome ladies! :) yeah we TTC girls on here had a rough month last cycle!! Staying positive though! I had hot flashes with my last pregnancy that was one symptom I had that made me think I was pregnant! It was so weird :).. I'm hoping Ive got another bfp this month.. I took a test two days ago and it was negative but I took one yesterday and it was faint positive so either evap or pos.. I'm keep testing since I have no clue when I'm supposed to get AF ;)xx

Hey sal! Its possible your hormone levels aren't high enough to get a positive result. :) I would wait til at least like 3 days before AF is due and use the first response 6 days sooner test! I trust those more then any test out there! Lots of baby dust!!! I'll check back in later!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi all and hi Lizzy and yes my Friday crying incident was hormonal ! It was a combination of being dps birthday and he decided to have a mid life crisis and have a big sulk combined with 4 weeks since losing the last baby which even though I'd been sad I hadn't cried about yet along with the new pregnancy hormones and bad cramping etc ... Was also the day af was due.

Cautiously optimistic here. Hpt lines have kept getting darker ... Was testing twice a day last week ! Lol and blood test yesterday had hcg levels exactly where they should be :-) follow up bloods tomorrow.

Oh and yes I have had hot flushes too ... Especially over the weekend!
Cramping has finally settled but bbs still sore.

Good luck and tonnes and tonnes of baby dust :-)

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Hi ladies

Any more good news on the bfp front ? When will u start testing Lizzy ?
I'm nervous as anything tonight. Going to have follow up hcg test tomorrow morning and progesterone level too so hoping and praying all is still good.

Take care and baby dust

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Hey ya ladies :) well pretty sure it was an evap but I have no idea when to start teste or anything hah! Im just going to wait a week and test again.. Been having lots of cm and cramping like AF off and on also back ache . Hip aches an a little cold today. So hopefully I'll get that bfp! I'm going to the Bahamas in sept on carnival cruise with my mom so relaxing is a must lol! I'm not going to test for awhile cause those bfns are getting me down.. I hope all goes well with your Hcg appt alimay! Lots of sticky vibes and baby dust!!! Xx hugs!!

User Image

11 years ago

Well ladies...I'm pretty certain I am out this month. I am now 13dpo with BFNs I am so incredibly disappointed once again and then I beat myself up for getting my hopes up! I thought I was having some good symptoms, but apparently they are just the product of the evil . I guess I shall prepare for the evil one that should show her ugly self tomorrow. Its a vicious cycle but I know that the reward in the end is worth it.

Baby dust and well wishes to all who have gotten their BFP and hoping to!

11 years ago

Oh Sal :-( it's not over till the fat lady sings ? Or in this case the witch show her fac ?? Hoping for you that somehow that bfp is still possible this cycle, but if not I know it will come . Is worth waiting for that's for sure, but also probably the hardest and most stressful thing waiting hoping wondering and worrying. Good luck and tonnes of baby dust.

My hcg levels were all good yesterday thank goodness. A very big relief but somehow after the mc Last month i still feel a bit on tenterhooks. Need to tell my silly mind to relax so I don't overshadow the joy of it with worry ! How is everyone else traveling along ? Surviving the roller coaster of it all I hope.

Baby dust xo

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Keep trying ladies! I will start to test tomorrow morning and let you know!

My cramps have subsided so hopefully they were implantation, and now I have this pinching feeling right below my belly button lol.

11 years ago

Hey ladies! Yay! Alimay I'm so happy for u :) lots of baby dust those levels keep on a climbing!! :D:. I've been so tired and my BBs are sore so hopefully get that bfp soon!!! :) I hope all u ladies are well! Baby dust! Write more in the mornning :) soooooooo sleepy!

User Image

11 years ago

Looking forward to hearing the test results ! Baby dust and good luck for a bfp :-)
All going ok here. Hcg levels doubled as they needed to and progesterone all good. Now my main hurdle is my metabolic disorder for which my current blood tests are not great so having to make some diet and medication adjustments. Fingers crossed they work !

Good luck Lizzy signs sound good :-)

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Yay Alimay and lizzy I hope you see that BFP!!!

I am now 1-2 days late but haven't tested since the other day. I guess I'm afraid of the disappointment of a BFN again. I think I'm going to see if shows her ugly face today and if not test tomorrow. I have been so moody these past few dates but that could be af. So I'm just going to try to wait one more day and see. I dont want to get my hopes up because I was 10 days late in May and wasnt pregnant...just readjustment of hormones after mirena removal. Wish me luck ladies!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo