Community post

Discussion

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

View Full Post

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

183 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 183 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies first off thank u for all of your support! It means so much to me! Well I got the news from the doc last night that my hcg levels were under 100 :( and that they should be at 2000...so he said either early pregnancy or miscarriage ... Pretty sure it was a miscarriage::: I've been bleeding all night and day and cramping super bad... Just now starting to feel a little better.. Me and DP are sad and we had our cry last night.. I just know that when the right time for little bean to stick will happen when it's ready to! I'm be optimistic because after almost two years of trying to conceive we fell pregnant! SO I know it's possible! We are going to wait to try again for a while and just focus on enjoying our time together. :) again thank u so much for all of your support! <3!

Oh I also go back to the doc to check levels in a couple of days

User Image

11 years ago

Oh Lizzy I am so sorry :-( it is good to know that you had a success getting pregnant but so sad that this little one didn't stick. How are you feeling ? I had cramps and dizziness for quite a few days. We really held on to the thought too that at least now we know we can get pregnant. So hoping that brings a little comfort. I found I was really hormonal last week, teary and feeling down which is most unlike me, read a bit about how that often happens as hormones readjust. Hope the coming week is not too hard for you and that you have lots of support. Message me any time and take care xo

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Ladies, I have missed you all so much! Sorry I have not been on lately. I am a high school teacher and school started back last Wednesday for us and I have not even touched the computer when I get home, until now. I have been trying to read and catch up. Looks like we have some newbies join the group...welcome ladies.

Lizzie, I am so sorry :( It will happen. I know that had to be so hard on you guys. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I truly it will happen for all of us, but in God's time, not ours.

Allimay, I hope you are doing well and thank you for asking about my DR's appointment. Well, let's see...first she (the doctor) did the fun pelvic exam and I was a bit tender in my cervix (not sure why). Second, I explained all the symptoms I had been having and I had even wondered if I was pregnant or miscarried and the pregnancy test was negative & she did not think I had a miscarriage, just a bad period. She wanted to do and ultrasound and some blood tests just to make sure all was well to have a baby. Sooo, I went back the next morning and they drew blood for a glucose test (had to wait two hours after drinking the nasty glucose drink & then go back to draw more blood), thyroid test and several other tests that I am not quite sure what they were. An ultrasound done, the tech said my uterus was a little large, one again not sure what that means. Waited a while and went back in to have blood drawn a second time. As of now I am still waiting for the results and its been a little over a week, so I should be hearing something soon...I hope. I will let you know if they find anything interesting. Thanks again for asking.

Enough about me...I hope you all are doing well and those of you that did not have answers, I hope all is going well and you are finding out good things and the stays away. to you all. Keep posting, this is a great group of woman. Good luck ladies and take care

User Image

11 years ago

Hi sav, nice to hear from you. Soundalike you Ahve had a lot of tests. Hope you get some clear answers soon and they explain what it all means. Do you know when your results will come back ? I did all my antenatal bloodtestsbefore we started trying. Much as it was stressful waiting for results it was Nadia good to know that all my hormone levels were good and there was no medical reason from that perspective toi did the any issues. I fthink I'm finallyabouttoovagain after miscarriage. Was getti worried that my cycleswereall mucked up but looks like it will just be towards the later end of my usual ov time. Fingers crossed and any dust to you. Do you have to wait until test results to strat ttc again or are you still going ? I

Andi agree let's keep chatting :-)

and hoping for a

11 years ago

good to see you back Sav

ill have my answer 2maro if i dont start my
my DH thinks i am and so does all my family and friends, we will see tho... i honestly dont think i am... i dont feel it, but i dont know how else to explain whats been going on with me...

any ways.. ill keep in touch and good luck to every one

to all and wishing a to all who want it

11 years ago

well i tested today, after all those crazy symptomes, sleepless nights and weird mood swings... i got a !

im wishing all you girls luck today! apparently everyone else was right and i was wrong! Stick little one and a healthy 9 months of growing!

11 years ago

Great news lunacrypt ! Congratulations and a happy and health 9 months :-)

Sav how are you going ?

Think I oved this weekend according to the opks so hoping we might be lucky his cycle. About o enter he torturous tww. Going slightly mad already so hoping. Can distract myself enough to make I through. Planning to test from Monday 20th.

and hoping for a

11 years ago

..... well ... i am out... i had a MC... a Chemical Pregnancy.... so i think i am going to drop trying and what not, i wish all you girls luck.... i know i am not going to track or do anything any more to even remotly think of this... its hard and i am so depressed right now... its hard to eat... sleep and even talk... fucking mirena and paraguard...
good luck girls... v.v...

11 years ago

Awh Luna! I'm sorry! I know it sucks! I hate feeling sad and seeing everyone else preggers! I hope you get your bfp! I had my mc too :( it was rough but ow I'm starting to be positive about the future! Here's to future happy healthy babies for all of us! :) im not letting anything get me down! Lots of love and baby dust. Sorry I haven't been on in a while! Missed u ladies!

User Image

11 years ago

Oh Luna so sorry to hear that, can't believ all three of us had the same :-( and did you have themirean in before ttc luna ? I hear they can make it take a while is that right ? Hooe you are feeling a little better, if not know that we are here any time you wnat to chat and know what you are going theough.

surely this must means 3 sticky beans next time !

And hi Lizzy lovely to hear from you :-) you have been in my thoughts xo

have had a rough few weeks but know you girls know exactly what I mean and how hard it is. First few days I felt pretty ok, glad we knew we could conceive etc etc but then hit me like abrick and felt so down for a week or so, then the last couple of weeks have been up and down but feeling a lot better over all the last few days. Thank goodness.. We ttc again straight away so i am in the tww af due Saturday ... In some ways I am glad we just kept going but in another way I think I probably did really need more time than I gave myself to recover.

How have your Dh s been ? My dp has made the occasional comment. Broke my heart when he initially said he knew it was all too good to be true :-( but at least know I know he really does want a baby, had thought before that maybe it was me pushing the agenda a bit. My dp main thing at the moment is just to keep saying ... We're in this for the long haul so let's not get too worried about each month etc etc . It makes sense but clearly he has never been the one in the tww trying to read / predict symptoms lol

Well take care ladies so good to hear from you :-) tonnes and tonnes of baby dust xox

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo