Community post

Discussion

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

View Full Post

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

183 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 183 Replies | Last Page

Oh Luna so sorry to hear that, can't believ all three of us had the same :-( and did you have themirean in before ttc luna ? I hear they can make it take a while is that right ? Hooe you are feeling a little better, if not know that we are here any time you wnat to chat and know what you are going theough.

surely this must means 3 sticky beans next time !

And hi Lizzy lovely to hear from you :-) you have been in my thoughts xo

have had a rough few weeks but know you girls know exactly what I mean and how hard it is. First few days I felt pretty ok, glad we knew we could conceive etc etc but then hit me like abrick and felt so down for a week or so, then the last couple of weeks have been up and down but feeling a lot better over all the last few days. Thank goodness.. We ttc again straight away so i am in the tww af due Saturday ... In some ways I am glad we just kept going but in another way I think I probably did really need more time than I gave myself to recover.

How have your Dh s been ? My dp has made the occasional comment. Broke my heart when he initially said he knew it was all too good to be true :-( but at least know I know he really does want a baby, had thought before that maybe it was me pushing the agenda a bit. My dp main thing at the moment is just to keep saying ... We're in this for the long haul so let's not get too worried about each month etc etc . It makes sense but clearly he has never been the one in the tww trying to read / predict symptoms lol

Well take care ladies so good to hear from you :-) tonnes and tonnes of baby dust xox

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Hi ladies, well I have a this month, af not due till Saturday though so holding my breath and testing like a mad woman ... Morning and night and different brands just to make sure ! Have watch the line get darker now from Monday morning onwards hoping and praying that this little one sticks. Dp is rather anxious too I think after last month we'll both be breathing a huge sigh of relief when we get past this weekend.

How are you all doing ?

Sending tonnes of for when you are back ttc

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Eppppp!! Alimay!! That's so awesome! I'm so happy for you! Lots of baby dust that the little one sticks! I hope I get my bfp again too! I think we might have gotten it this time around too! I have a feeling! I've been researching a lot about conceiving after a mc and it's Actually a better chance of healthy pregnancy not to mention less birth defects and everything! So I'm gonna sends lots of prayers for all of us :)) stick little bean stick!!

User Image

11 years ago

I LOVE this board! You ladies are so incredibly supportive of each other and I love that. Right now I am 6-7dpo and have some mild cramping, gassy (sorry, eww), very tired, and pretty emotional. However all of those could be caused by so many other things! The TTW is the hardest thing to do and then the disappointment when comes is sometimes overwhelming! I have had so much disappointment over the past 6 months it not even funny. I had Mirena for 3.5years and I wish I would have never had it. It really messed up my cycles. In February I had bleeding 2 weeks apart (sorry about the tmi), then in May I was 10 days late. My DH wants another child so badly but every month its the same disappointment.

Baby Dust to all of you ladies and I think that you guys are all great! The support on this topic is wonderful!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I am new to this thread but have read all your stories here and would love to move in. I am currently 9 dpo and used a cheap early test this morning but it was negative. I have cramped a lot since the day after ovulation and it hasn't let u yet but I have done this in the past too and it be a negative. I hope that I just tested a day or so too early. I have had two miscarriages in the last 9 months. A chemical back in November of 2011 and then a miscarriage at 6 weeks in June so I am really trying hard again although I am terrified of losing another. My doctor seemed to think they were both due to a low progesterone level so I am currently on 400 mg of prometrium until I know that I am not pregnant and then I stop them until after ovulation again. Trying to keep that hormone level up. I'm just wondering why I have cramped so much since 1 dpo and what causes this even if I am not pregnant? Anyways, Good luck to all of you and can't wait to hear about some bfps soon.

Paradise

11 years ago

Hi cd sal glad you have enjoyed all our chats on here. Good luck and all the very best with your ttc journey. Tonnes of baby dust heading your way. I am still a little crampy at 13dpo with a bfp. so hoping your cramps are also a good sign. There really is no other experience that compares to the roller coaster highs and lows of ttc is there, by definition. Think we have to get so invested in the outcome ad the disappointments are almost unbearable. I have been testing like a mad woman, morning and night checking thatt the line is getting darker after last months mc. Am trying to be positive and so far so good but I think for both me and dp there is this underlying fear that it may all go pear shaped. Today is dps birthday so this pregnancy is like his birthday present and baby will be due on my birthday so a double present.

Have had such bad cramping today 14dpo ... Af due still getting bfp also been as emotional as ... Absolute wreck bawling my eyes out for a coupe of hours on and off and now just a bit irritable. If only I could Erin I would be having a glass of wine that's for sure ! Apologies for my whine I am still very excited and happy about bfp just been one of those days.

Hi paradise in 2011 I got my first bfp very very faint on 10dpo very faint 11 dpo and really not standard positive till 13dpo so definitely still hope for you this cycle ! That fear after a previous loss can be just paralyzingly. All day I keep worrying if the cramps I've had are a bad sign but trying to stay positive and tell myself all will be well.

Thanks for listening ladies you are all a blessing ! Good luck and tonnes of baby dust

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Oh Alimaygirl that is wonderful!! I hope that little bean sticks and you have a wonderful pregnancy!! I know that everyone is excited for you and wow..what a great birthday present that sweet little baby would be!

The TWW is brutal. I become crazy about it wondering if its truly symptoms or all in my head! I have things going on but I'm TRYING to hold off testing until I miss but that is almost a week from now. I sometimes become a POAS addict haha.

Lots and lots of good vibes sent your way Alimaygirl and I know that this time it will be great!!

11 years ago

Hey new ladies! Welcome and thank u for the kindness and support! Some of us had a rough cycle last month! I can honestly tell you that TTC is one of the most stressful things i have ever done. I'll be reaching my 2 year mark in October *sigh* but even though I had a mc and I'm still a little sad.. The fact that I can conceive is outweighing most of that sadness.. I hope and I think I may have done it this cycle! I didn't want to wait to start trying again. I want to be a mommy so badly! Let's face too though that fact that "they" all say you are most fertile after an mc just puts fuel on our fire :). I know for me both times I have been preggers. I knew it.. Really knew it the entire time.. If you know your body well enough then you will just feel it in your heart! :) lots of baby dust for you!!! Xx :)

Alimay! Girl I don't want to hear about you crying unless its those baby hormones a multiplying! ;).. See I'm a poet too! I know you are nervous too. I am also and I haven't even tested yet... Which is because of the nerves. Baha. I just know this one will stick for you! And me too if I get my bfp! We deserve our may babies! I'll try to keep in touch everyday on here too! I'll check back in later today.. It's about 8am my time! Hugs hugs and tons of sticky vibes and baby dust

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! Reading this whole chat makes me feel so much better about all of the troubles I've been having and I know I'm not alone! I've had two miscarriages since April 2011 and we've trying so hard for that BFP and a sticky bean!

So far, I'm 7 DPO and have a 31 day cycle. I've had twinges, cramps, and sore (.)(.)'s for the past 3 days. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but I think this could be a winner!

Oh, and has anyone ever had a pre-pregnancy symptom like hot flashes? I get these bouts of feeling really hot, my cheeks even get flushed. Anyways, baby dust to all of you, don't give up! :)

11 years ago

Hi to all the ladies here..

I just read the whole thread of replies and i am really touched by the way all of you are supportive of each other.

I am Sha, 28 from Singapore and i hope to join all of you as this is my first TTC. I am on CD24 and 9 DPO.

It started of with extremely bloated tummy and burping and now i am having very light pressured kind of cramps for almost 6-7 days. Nausea started a week back and vomitting kicked in and worsening for almost 4 days now. I also observed that i was having big problems falling assleep even till 4 plus in the morning leading to tirednees and fatigue feeling. My eating amount has halved and i don feel hungry at all. Also having sore bb and nipples now. I always have a 25-28 days cycle depending.

I tested once on 4 DPO but was negative. i feel so excited waiting for is it advisable to test again now or hld i wait till i miss my period on the 1st?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo