Posts by ttc_#3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

could i be or am i just dreaming?

ok so last af was supposed to show on friday the 5th i had a little spotting that day then on saturday i had a ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Just about ready to give up..

hi all. my last af started on the 8th March, she is due again today but has not showed all i have had is once ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Cervix testers...

I went to the bathroom before and checked my cervix it feels soft to medium and feels swollen.. im currently o ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

is it possible???

just wondering if it is possible to fall pregnant when we only done the baby dance once during my fertile peri ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Not trying not preventing help

Ok so af was due yesterday she didnt show and still hasnt. yesterday and today i have been so tired and for th ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

implanon

I had the implanon contraceptive bar in for 2 years have now had it out for 1 and a half years can they affect ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

i feel preg but test says no!!! help

ok i dont know when my period is due but i had my last period at the start of August... ive had bloating, twin ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

VERY CONFUSED!!!

ok i am very confused i cant remember when i had my last AF but it was around the beginning of August i though ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

pregnant or ovulating?????

ok i was due for my period between the 24th and the 28th Aprili only had 2 days spotting on and off on the 25t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

VERY CONFUSED!!! HELP!!!

ok my period came on time but i only spotted on and off for 2 days which never happens i didnt chart this cycl ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago