Posts by ttc_#3

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

implanon

I had the implanon contraceptive bar in for 2 years have now had it out for 1 and a half years can they affect ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

blackmores conceive well gold???

I have just bought a pack of blackmores conceive well gold just wondering if anyone else is trying/using these ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

please help

Ok so I'm 11 dpo and just went to pos and when I wiped there was a big blob of blood it was like ew cm with bl ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

robitussin

Hey ladies af got me this morning so on to the next cycle I go! I was going to use robitussin this cycle buy h ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

could it be????

Ok I got a positive opk on the 20 Nov and af supposed to show 4 Dec currently 12 dpo usually have a 30 day cyc ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

why

I'm 12 dpo and a bfn :( we have been ttc for 6 months now we want nothing more than to have a baby we bd every ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

please help this is VERY confusing

Ok I have done 2 pts and they both came up bfn then I was curious and done a opt and it has a faint positive I ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

ADVISE PLEASE

im about 8/9 dpo my bbs are bigger, have back pains, and now im getting hot flushes Any advise???????

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

to all who need a bit of cheering up

check this out it gave me a laugh hope it makes you laugh aswell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKDyelKWgT0

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages