Community post

Discussion

implanon

I had the implanon contraceptive bar in for 2 years have now had it out for 1 and a half years can they affect fertility have been ttc for 6 months now and nothing has happened! I really need answers please

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

It can take up to 12 months for your body to return its fertility hormone balance to normal, I got mine out a month ago and I'm showing a good amount of signs of pregnancy already. It just depends, Prenatal vitamins help move you along, a decent amount of romance can help pulsate those hormones into their proper balance, and you really want to flush your system of the pre-existing hormones from the Implanon a day at the sauna or moderate exercise in a warm environment for a week will definitely help (and take a load off!)

12 years ago

Hi, so after loss we were TTC almost for a year, it's not a simple process, you know, make the analysis which will show you the rate of hormones and think positively, so I used this info TTC https://saymommy.com/c/getting-pregnant/ so I hope you'll do your best!!!

12 years ago

I just had my implanon removed 3/7 of this year, sending baby dust your way. I did not realize it may take that long for hormones to regulate

User Image

12 years ago

I had implanon from 16-18 at 18 i had it removed and now im 20 married and ttc#1. I found out it can cause infertility. http://www.implanon-usa.com/en/consumer/index.asp this is the link click on patient info.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi there, I had my implant out after 7 years (obviously a few changes in between) only on the 21st sept,
I am 5 weeks pregnant now, your body returns to
normal within hours of removal however everybody
is different and some people take longer to get
pregnant than others. I was very lucky and completely shocked
good luck to you it'll happen soon enough.

Xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo