Community post

Question

is it possible???

just wondering if it is possible to fall pregnant when we only done the baby dance once during my fertile period. my phone app said i was ovulating on the 22nd March we done the baby dance that morning and thats the only time we did it. My LMP was the 8th March. Today is CD27 so AF should be here in 2 days im just wondering if its possible?? i have had a couple of early preg/AF symptoms like sore boobs. the strange ones are: cramping at the time of ovulation then again around cd 20-25, am craving orange and mango juice which i never usually drink.

So do you think it could be possible?? i'm so confused.

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Only takes once, sweetie! :-) Plus you did it on the best day, sounds like. Definitely possible.. You should be able to test tomorrow or the next day.

11 years ago

im going to wait until im late or af shows before i go spending money and getting my hopes up. been ntnp for over a year now and got my hopes up plenty of time only to be crushed and heart broken when af showed

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo