Posts by April9091

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Spotting on Sprintec

I have 3 Littles and am not trying for another, though I wouldn't be against the idea of a 4th. ? Anyways, ...

0 Answers      

Latest 2 years ago

Discussion

Cd/dpo baby #3 tracker pt 2

We went to dollar tree for cheapie tests. While there we were letting the boys play with the toys and I realiz ...

1 Reply      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Cd/dpo baby #3 tracker pt 1

We have 2 little boys - 3 and 1 - and both me and my husband know we want more but my husband wanted me to che ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Sore throat and sinus drainage 18dpo

So we’re not actively trying yet but I came off of sprintec in August. I had egg white around the same t ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Preg on Sprintec?

On Sprintec, preg symptoms - if I wasn’t on the pill I would SWEAR I was pg. have tried to google and ca ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Morning Sickness? 5 weeks 6 Days PG

Hey! We found out I was PG on our one year anniversary. :) We're so excited! I'm having definite symptoms; som ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Counting Weeks of Pregnancy

OK: dr's count from your first day of your last menstrual period, right? Mine was 2/16. that would make me abo ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

6 weeks 2 days no dr lined up

I'm anxious to get a regular obgyn lined up for my pregnancy. I applied for medicaid but it can take up to 45 ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Cramping after BFP

So excited!! Got our first BFP yesterday on our first wedding anniversary. :) !!! Been cramping since yester ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Wondfos. HELP!!!

Anyone having trouble with Wondfos? Three days late for Af; no sign of her. I had what I believe was Implant ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago