Posts by Lalou3tt3

Journals  Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Journal

Wait and see game

Hello everyone and happy new year 2017, I can already say that this year will be hard for me. I am starting ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Progesterone test confirmed Ovulation this cycle

Hello everyone, Just a small entry today. About a week or so ago, I started noticing a lot of EWCM and on ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Appendectomy and TTC

Hello everyone, I hope you all had some wonderful Thanksgiving break. I sure did. But prior to that , my d ...

7 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Almost 2months later AF is finally here

Hello everyone, It has been 3weeks since my last entry. It turned out that I did not ovulated last month ev ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

From Clomid to Femara

Hello everyone, I hope you are all preparing for Halloween or at least enjoying the colors of the Fall. Th ...

7 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Maybe firing my OB was the solution......

Hello everyone and happy Fall, The colors are changing and there is such beauty in watching them fall and ...

6 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

No experiment without results.....

Hello everyone, Happy Autumn or Fall in advance, can't wait to go watch the leaves change. So in my last e ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Homemade pregnancy test and symptoms

Hello everyone, Congratulations to all the newly pregnant and my prayers to all those that had losses. Ab ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Another Friend...Another birth...

Hello everyone, Just a short entry as I am feeling very low. I fought the urge to cry all day and kept myse ...

6 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Waiting on ovulation

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a nice day. AF lasted about 7 days. I took 50mg Clomid CD5-9 a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago