Posts by ELGtrying

Journals  Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Journal

Spotting 5 days before period for 2 cycles in a row.

Hi ladies, So sorry I've been MIA recently but I've been trying to not focus on TTC this month as I needed ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Temps back up but CP still low and all AF symptoms here

Morning lovely ladies, I've kind of thrown the towel in on this month, my temps DID go up this morning aft ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Venting cos DH is away (sorry ladies) .. also, what a dream!

Lovely lovely ladies, I am so sorry that I am all doom and gloom today but normally my DH is here to give me a ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Well that was short lived hope.

My last JE was me being soooo sure that this could be my cycle, I really believed this was it. This morning ho ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

High cervix and yellow cm

I'm am slowly becoming more and more cautiously optimistic about this cycle ... My cp is high hard tilted and ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Feeling out already

I just feel out, I know it's still very early days but my ad symptoms are already emerging. My boobs are sore, ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Unusual temps

I thought yesterdays temperature was due to lack of sleep but it would appear I'm just having very unusual tem ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Broken sleep and a lower than expected BBT

Morning ladies, Last night my DH left for his trip and I just couldn't sleep, I was worried about him and ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Very apprehensive.

1dpo today. My temps rose and I was happy about that. Last night (my last evening with DH for 2 whole weeks) w ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Ovulation dip??

This is my first ever time having anything that looks ALMOST like an ovulation dip - how exciting! Hopefully t ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago