Posts by ELGtrying

Journals  Page 6

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 51 - 60

Journal

Back to being frustrated

So one IC brand of OPK has been positive now for 3 days and the other IC brand is STILL negative. It was close ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

In a surprising turn of events ....

In a surprising turn of events I received about 5 positive OPK's in the last 24 hours on one brand of IC OPK's ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Frustrated

Almost 3 weeks since mirena removal, no af , no ovulation but my opks are continuously almost positive. I'm so ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Waiting for AF

I have no idea where I am in my cycle or how long I have left until AF arrives but I am hoping it's sooner rat ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

I'm BACK !!!

Hey Journal, Ladies, Friends, I'm officially back :) My Mirina is being taken out next week and I'm going ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Quick update

Hello to any lovely lady reading this, I'm just popping in with a quick update for any of my friends I've ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Clomid Questions.

I had been waiting for this call all week since my day 21 bloods were sent off for testing and this morning my ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Blood blood and more blood - and Halloween is over :)

Morning ladies, I went and got my day 21 bloods done yesterday. It was relatively easy but I have to admit ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Day 21 bloods.

Morning lovely ladies, For those of you that know me, you know I've taken a break for the last 4 months fr ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

I'm back to check in and ask a question

Hey Lovely ladies, I have been MIA lately but we have kind of taken a break from TTC for a few months as i ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago