Posts by Khaera Lykaon

Journals  Page 6

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 51 - 60

Journal

Random Thought

I know I've already written twice today but I have to write this all down before the thought escapes me. I was ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

16 DPO - PM

Welp. Think I'm out this month. I'm so tired of seeing BFN after BFN. I've tried regular tests and digitals. I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

16 DPO - AM

Three days late today and aside from the occasional random cramp, no sign of her coming. Digi was negative thi ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

15 DPO

SO confused! Just took a test and it came back CLEAR BFP in SECONDS. Then, by the time it reached the end of t ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

13 DPO

Another BFN this morning. Really looking like I'm out this month but I did a little bit of research and found ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

12 DPO

SERIOUSLY moody today. No tolerance for the smallest things that aggravate me. And when I'm not mad, I usually ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

11 DPO - PM

Just got out of work and it's been an interesting day. My feet are sore and feel swollen. My stomach has been ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

11 DPO - AM

Just feel like crying. Partly because I got another BFN this morning and partly... I don't know why. Just do. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

10 DPO

Same old, same old. Cramps like no tomorrow but not like AF. They come for a minute then leave. Wicked witch i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

9 DPO - PM

OMG I'm BEYOND nauseous right now! The other symptoms have persisted and I've been convincing myself it's all ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago