Community post

Journal

13 DPO

Another BFN this morning. Really looking like I'm out this month but I did a little bit of research and found that I'm not the only one who has these super faint positives for days that never get darker. Those that I found, ended up getting their clear as day BFP around 16 DPO. So there's still hope.
Not too much went on today, as far as symptoms go. Maybe a little food aversion but it could just be that the food I made was crap to begin with but I'd never tried it before. I kept busy with errands and bills and cleaning today since my in laws will be here tomorrow. Barely finished my dinner. It tasted weird but it was a weird concoction anyway. Hot dogs and beefaroni. Healthy, I know.
I know this is all ramblings but it's 10:30 at night and I'm exhausted. I wasn't even going to bother to write tonight until this horrible nausea set it. And I have to work tomorrow. :(
Another HPT in the morning I guess then 9 hours of work. Still lots to do after work and baking to do for the family dinner on Sunday. Still trying to figure out how I'm going to get out of work. I told the manager that does scheduling and she said to switch with someone but the only 2 that have that day open, refuse to work weekends. It's a religious reason so she HAS to let me off, right?
Ugh... Time to carry my sick self to bed and pray I can actually sleep tonight. :/
Baby dust to you ladies!!! Praying we all get that BFP!!!

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo