Posts by Momma47123

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

Come on BBT!

Well as I posted previously, I got my positive OPK last night. It was very exciting for my SO and me. Of cours ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Cycle #4 - CD 13

Here we are at another Monday morning! I did really well waking up to my alarm over the weekend to temp. I hav ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

TTC Cycle #4 - CD14

Finally! Got a somewhat darker line on the OPK. Not a positive, but at least darker than the previous three da ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Hurry up and WAIT!

I used to think it was the TWW that was the worst until I found out I haven't even been ovulating. Now this wa ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Never Been So Happy!

TTC Cycle #4 - CD 8. Doctor's appointment for a TVUS. I have been so nervous with all of my irregular cycles, ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Month #4 TTC - CD 7

Here we are on CD7 in April. Had my appointment with OBGYN this morning. As I suspected... I haven't been ovul ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Anxious for appointment

Well after waiting 9 days for AF to show up, I did start a very heavy cycle. It last 1 1/2 days. BLAHHHH! I do ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Broke down and finally called OBGYN

CD 3 today. After AF came 9 days late, she was very very heavy and lots of clots again. So my coworker and SO ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD1-Shaking it off and starting fresh!

Finally AF has shown herself 9 days late. It's finally more than just spotting even though it's very very ligh ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Feeling Alone...

I have an amazing support system. I have an aunt close to my age and a sister a bit younger than me that are a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago