Posts by Momma47123

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Moving On...

I have registered at CMP since I am past the TTC stage. I will still be checking in on those here who have bee ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Pregnancy Pet Peeves I Forgot About..

It's been almost a decade since I've been pregnant. Until today I forgot about a few things that make me twitc ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Couldn't sleep...

Everything is great right now! Talked to the doctor yesterday who reassured me that the spotting was perfectly ...

13 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Go Away Stress and Worry!

Everything has been going pretty well the last few days. Still lots and lots of bloating and stretching and fa ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

10dpo - Mother's Day BFP!!!

I almost didn't even test today, because I just felt "out" this month. Only two things will get me o ...

19 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Fear slowly trying to creep in...

Words can't describe how thankful I am to have gotten my BFP. First month ovulating, only 4 months TTC, and th ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD25 - 9dpo

So far this weekend, I've spent all of my time with my two daughters cooking, cleaning, and baking. Really lov ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD24 - 8dpo *Update*

Last night I was so exhausted. Got home from work about 5pm. I was passed out by 5:45pm, and I didn't wake up ...

12 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

7dpo and BORED

So here I am at 7dpo. I am so bored! I can't concentrate at work. All I can think about is this long TWW. I am ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 23 - 7dpo

Awwww so much more calm today. My chart looks GREAT! Temps rose again. Hit my highest temp yet! I think I was ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago