Posts by jessa0924

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

Help so confused

got my period on the 1st of feb normal period then got it again feb 28th ended on the 4 light spotting the 5th ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

help confused

my period started on Feb 28th and is usually 5 days long in length yesterday was the 4th and i had no bleeding ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Need help with first responce test

I took a first responce and at first thought it was neg but when i took apart like always i thought i saw some ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Curious about these symptoms

Hello ladies i am alittle cofused i am 10 dpo i am on 3 day of spotting feels like my period came a week early ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Help so confused inee d advice

Ok so i am currently 17 dpo at 13 dpo i started light dpotting when wiping it was a light pink at 14 dpo expec ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Is this implantation HELP???

Ok so my period was due on the 8 th of this month but instead of what i thoughg was af was very light spotting ...

10 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Unsure if implantaion or early period

Ok so yester i started having very light bleeding with some crampin in lower abdomin and lower back at first w ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

i need help to know about implantation bleeding

So today i thought i started my period 13 dpo but the bleeding was only when i wiped but i put a tampon in jus ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago