Community post

Discussion

i need help to know about implantation bleeding

So today i thought i started my period 13 dpo but the bleeding was only when i wiped but i put a tampon in just incase when i took it out i was very dark blood and i was clear and very stretchy mucus like stuff on it like watery clear boogers it also happens when i wipe this all started thismorning and now its gone but still have cramping and lowerback pain is thisimplantation bleeding
t

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

What you're explaining doesn't sound like implantation bleeding but more like AF. My af was similar to what you are explaining. Sometimes I wouldn't need a tampon for a day an a half then full flow would come through again.

The implantation bleeding I have experienced ( I have 3 children, and expecting my 4th) was light spotting with no cm. Just a few drops when I wiped.

User Image

10 years ago

Well its actually pretty my gone i dont even need anything now cramps and all gone i have very small cramps spotting only when i wipe i will be surprised if its here tomorrow which my period wassupposed to be here tomorrow

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo