Community post

Question

Is this implantation HELP???

Ok so my period was due on the 8 th of this month but instead of what i thoughg was af was very light spotting no need for pad or tampon at all only when i wiped sry tmi but today on the third day of bleeding it is stopping never got a heavier bleed just on tissue i am also experiencing alittle nausea and been fatigued for like 2 weeks also weird taste in my mouth from time to time

Poll:
implantation (2 votes)
no implantation (1 votes)

10 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

Have you taken a test?

10 years ago

No i havent i have to get to the store and buy a test going in a few to do so just wanted to ask

10 years ago • Post starter

its prob not implantation as its too late in your cycle.. implantation usually takes place a few days b4 your due ...
however some women experience break through bleeding when pregnant which could be what you are describing...

FINGERS CROSSED!!!

10 years ago

Well my spotting and cramping have stopped completely ive noticed my hunger wont go away my breasts look very dark in color and i have little nausea

i voted implantation as you can ovulate later than you think. good luck x

10 years ago

I'm not going to vote as I'm not sure!
I'm seriously in the same boat as you right now!
Was due for my period yesterday but have only had very very light smudges on dark brown and no period-like cramping and my nipples have been sensitive.
Make sure to keep us informed :D :D

User Image

10 years ago

Baby wishing i sure will my fingers are crossed for us all waiting for hubby to come home now with the test

Oooh exciting!
Good luck to you and your man

xxx

User Image

10 years ago

I'm growing impatient to find out your result! hehe

User Image

10 years ago

Ok so i took the test but it might have been to diluted or not enough but it was neg all i know is my spottibg showed up one day before period started stopped in three days had some spotting this morningcompletely. Left ive had nausea still very gassy heart burn like crazy so if im not preggers then im seriously all messes up gonna wait a coupke more days then test again

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo