Posts by member_58252

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Dollor store tests

Can dollor store tests show a faint line then disappear to a negative.. or am I going line eye crazy

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

CD 30... af due today

So 3 am I had cramps I got up and put on a pad just in case I woke up at 7 am and went to the bathroom... no ...

1 Comment      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Breasts question

Why if my normal is sore tender bbs from ovulation to af.. this cycle nothing note I'm 6 days from af now.. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Thank you for answers...

Can a lack of pms symptoms be a symptom of something else??

5 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Sharp twinges

For records.... around ovulation I felt sharp twinges in left side near hip that was on oct 4th... today oct 9 ... Updated

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Ewcm

Is a jelly like glob of cm considered ewcm or something else....

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Well tcc month #3

Well this was this month planning on one more time for good measure.. hoping I got it in on time and I ovulate ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Tmi period question

Why would a period start out light go normal for a day trial off light then pick back up again,for one day,the ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Bbs q

Ovulation to day before af bbs are tender/sore, I cramp day of till 2 day... Why would my bbs still be sore ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Hurricane Dorian

I pray for the people of the bahamas, and now that the hell hurricane is hitting nova scotia, I am waiting t ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 4 years ago